(Cubase Pro) "License code is currently not available" notification.

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I just purchased for Cubase Pro, however there is no license code showed in the Product tab of my account.
I can see Cubase Pro appear on the list of my product, just a notice "Sorry, currently not available" instead of the License number.
I was noticed by email that it might be a technical issue, but still worry a bit.
Anyone face this issue before and does it fixed by their customer supporters automatically?
Nice weekend family.

Le Thanh Tam.

Don't worry, this is normal and happens more often. You'll get an email when the license code will be available.

If you bought a crossgrade, it is a manual process that someone needs to handle. Or they have run out of license numbers and need to get more from Steinberg. It will show the same message in your account.

I'm sure it will be solved soon. If it takes more than 2 business days, do contact support.

Hi,

The Customer support replied my email and told me they are waiting for the delivery from Steinberg. So I just wait.

Thank you for your help.

In the same boat, waiting for my crossgrade license and I'm starting to be nervous as bonus codes from Steinberg for Arturia CV80 V and other stuff expires Oct 3.

Return to “Best Service”