Do you recommend the Dawnation's Serum masterclass taught by Au5?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently found an ad about this masterclass in a video by Au5, and I was wondering if it's worth it. I've seen other videos where people say that it's worth it and that there's information you won't find elsewhere. Then I see the owners of those YouTube channels on the Dawnation page and it makes me suspect if they are people being paid to speak good things about the masterclass. Has anyone here bought this masterclass? Is it worth it?

He’s got some really strong programming skills for Serum since he uses it on practically all of his tracks. So I would say that he’s a good person to learn from.

That being said, the amount of in-depth video tutorials available online is staggering. There’s a lot of information that you could access for free.

But if you are a fan of his music or production style, I think it could be worth it to have everything presented in a course like setting from someone who makes sounds that already interest you.

I have definitely picked up some excellent tips from him before. If you decide to pick it up, please let us know what you think of the course. Thanks!! 8)

Return to “Instruments”