→βφ The Somnambulist Dream φξ ↵

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... list-dream

The Somnambulist Dream

With photos By Ralph Gibson
(Start music and slowly scroll down, stopping on every image for a little while)

Support the art world......

great track, a backwards dream in some way...

Nice realization of a dream state. I got the feeling of moving from one short dream to another.

I love the comments by Wasteland and Margaret.
As I listen and view the photos, I get stories in my head, and the stories are like dreams.
Lovely musical scape, and great choice of art.
Thanks for this journey.
Rene

WasteLand wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:38 am great track, a backwards dream in some way...
Thank you :)

I've listened to this several times, and really enjoyed it, especially the glitchy pitch-shifting that occurs throughout. It's extremely relaxing to listen to, so much so, that I kept forgetting to comment, and instead found myself hitting play again.

Good work :)

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:11 pm I love the comments by Wasteland and Margaret.
As I listen and view the photos, I get stories in my head, and the stories are like dreams.
Lovely musical scape, and great choice of art.
Thanks for this journey.
Rene
Yes, great comments indeed!.

Thank Rene for posting brother... :tu:

For some reason I can't see the images, but I'm enjoying the music. Very nice dreamy atmosphere.

seismic1 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:28 pm I've listened to this several times, and really enjoyed it, especially the glitchy pitch-shifting that occurs throughout. It's extremely relaxing to listen to, so much so, that I kept forgetting to comment, and instead found myself hitting play again.

Good work :)
Thanks for the feedback and toggling your play button. :)

B-e-a-utiful!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel👇
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Return to “Music Cafe”