Cubase 5 Multi out routing

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do I send multiple outs from TX16wx Pro through the mixer routing in Cubase 5. Got stereo out but can’t seem to assign the performance or slots or programs to multi outs either in TX or Cubase. All Cubase channels are active and working with wavs and outputs of 2x M Audio Delta 1010’s. I have read the manual too. Any help will be appreciated. Sincerely. Rob

Sorry, I have little to no memory of how older Cubase routing works or do not work. (And right now not really any option to set up one). Are you running TX as a rack instrument? (Not instrument track). If so, it should provide output channels, but again, I am unsure...
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Experte Extreme wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:17 pm How do I send multiple outs from TX16wx Pro through the mixer routing in Cubase 5. Got stereo out but can’t seem to assign the performance or slots or programs to multi outs either in TX or Cubase. All Cubase channels are active and working with wavs and outputs of 2x M Audio Delta 1010’s. I have read the manual too. Any help will be appreciated. Sincerely. Rob
Output channels can be assigned within "Groups" editor:
Multi-out.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “CWITEC”