Moonlight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Moonlight: A new guitar instrumental. I'm curious how that sounds - it's the expected
good guitar country-ish sound. Beautifully melodic, relaxing grooving. The repetitive
elements result in a recognition value - and the song is held together very coherently.

So: Very nice melodic guitar song! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

That's an instant like! Lovely smooth sound, perfect for a slow dance with the love of your life.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

There must be something wrong with my eyesight. I'm sure I saw an Epiphone Les Paul in the YouTube video. Humbuckers and no whammy bar. I must be mistaken :wink:

This piece seems to have a more "vintage" style than many of your recent guitar pieces. Nice guitar sound and playing again, and I really liked the sound of the bass too.

Good work :)

enroe wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:02 pm Moonlight: A new guitar instrumental. I'm curious how that sounds - it's the expected
good guitar country-ish sound. Beautifully melodic, relaxing grooving. The repetitive
elements result in a recognition value - and the song is held together very coherently.

So: Very nice melodic guitar song! :tu:
Thanks a lot for the listening and reply.

Great laid-back swingin' feel on this one.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Really nice guitar melody. The soft brushed snare fits the relaxed mood very well. Overall, very enjoyable.

folderol wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:51 am That's an instant like! Lovely smooth sound, perfect for a slow dance with the love of your life.
Thanks for the listening and lovely feedback. 🙂

seismic1 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:52 pm There must be something wrong with my eyesight. I'm sure I saw an Epiphone Les Paul in the YouTube video. Humbuckers and no whammy bar. I must be mistaken :wink:

This piece seems to have a more "vintage" style than many of your recent guitar pieces. Nice guitar sound and playing again, and I really liked the sound of the bass too.

Good work :)
Thanks a lot for the nice reply. 🙂

The bass tone and intro instantly had me on board. Really good choice on drums, too. The brushes really pull everything together and then you pile on the warm, melodic lead. Overall, this is a really enjoyable song. Nice work!

eassae wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:21 pm Great laid-back swingin' feel on this one.
Thanks for the feedback

Nice swinging track. Feels really relaxed :tu:. Mixing wise it could be maybe a bit bass heavy in some areas - at least that was what i thought (on my monitors...). What i really like are the soft drums. How are they made?
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Genetic_Junk wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:45 pm Really nice guitar melody. The soft brushed snare fits the relaxed mood very well. Overall, very enjoyable.
Thanks for the listening and the reply.

guitarmiester wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:28 am The bass tone and intro instantly had me on board. Really good choice on drums, too. The brushes really pull everything together and then you pile on the warm, melodic lead. Overall, this is a really enjoyable song. Nice work!
Thanks for the nice reply.

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:43 pm Nice swinging track. Feels really relaxed :tu:. Mixing wise it could be maybe a bit bass heavy in some areas - at least that was what i thought (on my monitors...). What i really like are the soft drums. How are they made?
Thanks for the reply.
I used drum loop from Garageband drummer.

Return to “Music Cafe”