Useless

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In Logic pro x, when I start up Amplesound while mixing, I get an error like the one in the image and it is completely unusable.
I am sure that the sound is good after watching Youtube etc., but it is dangerous to buy it with such errors. Will they give me a refund or something?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You should discuss this with them at service@amplesound.net.

Obviously it is either user error or a problem with your particular system. The fact you said you opened it up “while mixing” is weird in itself. They do not sell goods with known errors as you are suggesting with your insult.

scoop666 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:29 pm In Logic pro x, when I start up Amplesound while mixing, I get an error like the one in the image and it is completely unusable.
I am sure that the sound is good after watching Youtube etc., but it is dangerous to buy it with such errors. Will they give me a refund or something?
I have never seen the error in your picture. Are you sure you have installed the library? There are two installers for each instrument.

LX480 Essentials is a different plugin. A reverb effect. So it is not an error from Ample Sound.
But maybe the Ample Sound plugin is going through this effect, and indirectly causes the error that way.

The main problem must be those missing library samples as stated by Liang.

Return to “Ample Sound”