The Studio Log - What Did You Do In The Studio

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

and another???
Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-50-02-332.jpg
is everyone on drugs all of a sudden?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“Me, the 13th Duke of Wyburne, here, with drums and an acoustic guitar?”

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Up to 38 mixes, more then I had expected.
Next it will be time to pick the keepers.....

Ryzen 9 new build, waiting for PSU arriving today.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The no-input feedback loop project started out great but I've really lost steam -- some medical stuff and a two-week road trip for Thanksgiving really pulled me out of it. I feel like I've picked all the low hanging fruit from the technique, and I just want to go back to playing synths and bass again.

I've never felt "art is never finished, only abandoned" quite this hard before, so I'm just gonna move right on to mastering.

foosnark wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:04 pm The no-input feedback loop project started out great but I've really lost steam -- some medical stuff and a two-week road trip for Thanksgiving really pulled me out of it. I feel like I've picked all the low hanging fruit from the technique, and I just want to go back to playing synths and bass again.

I've never felt "art is never finished, only abandoned" quite this hard before, so I'm just gonna move right on to mastering.
I’ve been trying to file unfinished stuff like that away for later sampling.

For a later project I’ll no doubt never finish.

Are you safe?

just enjoying a noodle :)

Picking up a remix project I started back in 2017. Having a fun time recreating some of the elements because with todays newfangled computer AI algorithm doohickeys I figured I’d start from scratch since I’ve got a better a cappella to work with.

Said out loud “Thanks, past me!” for the descriptive file names I used for some of the atmospheric fxs I made that I’d forgotten how I created lol.

Almost finished the CD after a couple years of hard work.

NOT going to use CDBaby this time due to a number of F*K ups on their end.

Any suggestions on a good CDBaby replacement would be appreciated. :tu:

Completely rejigged my eurorack set up so that I've got pretty much everything I'll actually be using in three racks that all fit on my desk. Bit of a tight squeeze, but has done the job for now.
full rack SMOL.png
I bought a Behringer 960 and a 104 Skiff to house it in January and those were my first bits of eurorack. Eek!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Are you safe?

nice! 8)

im away today, so missing my studio :cry:

Worked on a new track for a singer I’ve known for a while, but haven’t collaborated with yet. It’s downtempo, but very RnB-ish and very chill and minimalistic.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Finished editing and de-noising the audio on a video project for Teeside Environment Agency that my friend is making. First paid work I've had in a while. Got an email from the Agency commenting on the "fantastic work" I did. Made my day. :)

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:06 pm im away today, so missing my studio :cry:

i r home!!! noise shall be maked!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”