Mid-Tempo/Cyberpunk (FEEDBACK)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
iseeghosties
KVRer
Topic Starter
28 posts since 7 Jul, 2022

Post Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:32 pm

First time iv ever mastered so take it easy on me haha also no midi involved just all me playing and making sounds.

https://soundcloud.com/arezofficialmusi ... imulationz

wagtunes
KVRAF
21013 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Thanks for the warning. It is a bit loud. I really had to crank down the volume. Other than that, not bad. Musically, a little odd but certainly not boring. Quite imaginative. The abrupt cutoff at the end is a bit jarring. You might want to fade that out or something.

iseeghosties
KVRer
Topic Starter

Post Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:46 am

wagtunes wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:31 pm Thanks for the warning. It is a bit loud. I really had to crank down the volume. Other than that, not bad. Musically, a little odd but certainly not boring. Quite imaginative. The abrupt cutoff at the end is a bit jarring. You might want to fade that out or something.
Well the point of it being loud is so you dont have to crank your system haha :o its only at -4.9 lufs so its not extreme but does need some system adjustment. Also yes you are right I f**ked up on the end :( I thought I had put it out longer and it faded but I didnt haha I just had to ear it and I thought it was long enough, But like you said it wasn't. fersure.

eassae
KVRian
900 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:18 am

-4.9 Lufs is super loud :o Streaming is usually around -14 Lufs and CD somewhere around -9 ish Lufs.
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

eassae
KVRian
900 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:21 am

From 1:00 to 1:40 You have 2 db of dynamic range and the meter hovers at -1 RMS. I didn't even know it was possible to make something this loud.
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

iseeghosties
KVRer
Topic Starter

Post Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:24 pm

eassae wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:21 am From 1:00 to 1:40 You have 2 db of dynamic range and the meter hovers at -1 RMS. I didn't even know it was possible to make something this loud.
Just random stuff but did you know skrillex has his around -3 LUFS haha SO its possible on a PA system you would feel that bass in your gut.

Return to “Music Cafe”