SINEE Chop Suey - Kick Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im newbie to kick plugins.
I like the sound of presets of suey and how they do presets categorize.
But it seems preset audition is less smooth than kick 2.
Sadly chop suey needs much more mouse clicks,like other dawsome plugins..

rodanmusic wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:49 pm Where do you download 1.21? I got 1.1 from https://sinee.de/produkt/chop-suey-plugin, but I can't see the link for 1.21. 1.1 does not work well with Bitwig.
Did you find a solution for this? As I'm in the same boat.

I bought Chop Suey at Sinee, and it looks like it's a different version than the one sold at Tracktion. The Sinee download is still at version 1.1, while the Tracktion version is at 1.21. Registering and downloading at Tracktion doesn't work, as Tracktion won't accept the serial number that was bought at Sinee (weird and unexpected, as they accept serial numbers bought at for example JRR Shop). Meaning I can't unlock the version of Chop Suey downloaded at Tracktion; I have to use the (older) version downloaded at Sinee. And why do Sinee still only provide the older version anyway? They were involved in developing the plugin FFS.

Also, whenever I install Chop Suey, Abyss gets removed from my plugin folder. And vice versa. WTF??? :o :x

Slightly annoyed....

RichN wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:50 pm
rodanmusic wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:49 pm Where do you download 1.21? I got 1.1 from https://sinee.de/produkt/chop-suey-plugin, but I can't see the link for 1.21. 1.1 does not work well with Bitwig.
Did you find a solution for this? As I'm in the same boat.

I bought Chop Suey at Sinee, and it looks like it's a different version than the one sold at Tracktion. The Sinee download is still at version 1.1, while the Tracktion version is at 1.21. Registering and downloading at Tracktion doesn't work, as Tracktion won't accept the serial number that was bought at Sinee (weird and unexpected, as they accept serial numbers bought at for example JRR Shop). Meaning I can't unlock the version of Chop Suey downloaded at Tracktion; I have to use the (older) version downloaded at Sinee. And why do Sinee still only provide the older version anyway? They were involved in developing the plugin FFS.

Also, whenever I install Chop Suey, Abyss gets removed from my plugin folder. And vice versa. WTF??? :o :x

Slightly annoyed....
Contact Tracktion support if you haven't yet... iirc the Tracktion forum on KVR is also monitored by Tracktion though I could be wrong.

A quick follow up to my slightly annoyed message above: I contacted Sinee and they provided me with a different installer for Chop Suey. That got rid of the problem of the mysterious disappearance of Abyss. Also, they told me that their version 1.1 and Tracktion's version 1.21 are in fact identical. They just use different version numbers. Somewhat confusing, but no problem then.

Return to “Instruments”