Frank Arnold - World In Between (Video + Project Video)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi friends, I made a video of "World In Between"
An attempt at portrait format, as it seems almost everyone only watches videos on smartphones these days :D

It's a downtempo/chillout song, released in 2014 and the full version.

Have fun listening, watching and chilling 😉
Of course you can also stream the song on other platforms: https://ffm.to/worldbetween.OWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwrAO49s44
Last edited by 4damind on Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enjoyed it. Good thick sounds, and mixed well.
(Viewed on desktop ; ) )

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the song/video

I really like the vibe in this.
Sometimes when I play games for longer sessions I like listening to melodies and beats without lyrics. I could see myself listening to this during a late night gaming grind haha. Chill but also energetic.

Good job

Thank you very much!
When I'm working, I also like to listen to chillout or downtempo music (mostly internet radio).

Your usual top notch production. Almost hypnotic. Really enjoyed listening to this. And the mix was mesmerizing. May I ask what synths were used? They sound amazing.

Thank you Steven!
The project didn't have that many tracks, about 22 tracks with FX.
Absynth, Kontakt Factory Sounds (Choir), Diva, Alicia Keys Piano (Kontakt), Predator, Steinberg Padshop, Arturia SEM (Oberheim), FXPansion Strobe, Nord Lead 2x... Often several instances, many of the effects are from Absynth.
Then some slate effects (VCC, VTM), Waves H-Delay, Cubase Delay, IKM CSR Reverb, NI Supercharger GT, NI VC2A, ValhallaRoom, ValhallaShimmer, Ohmboyz Delay...

really very good sound, great production. may i ask what you personla opinion is about the synth predator? what sound was coming from it?
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Danke ;)
Predator is a good butter & bread synth. I don't find Predator particularly inspiring for programming, but the synth has masses of good presets. In the track I also used a preset "Arp PWM Dream" (it's an arp fill sound in the background, but you could do it with any other synth like Repro. Nothing special.)

4damind wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 am Thank you Steven!
The project didn't have that many tracks, about 22 tracks with FX.
Absynth, Kontakt Factory Sounds (Choir), Diva, Alicia Keys Piano (Kontakt), Predator, Steinberg Padshop, Arturia SEM (Oberheim), FXPansion Strobe, Nord Lead 2x... Often several instances, many of the effects are from Absynth.
Then some slate effects (VCC, VTM), Waves H-Delay, Cubase Delay, IKM CSR Reverb, NI Supercharger GT, NI VC2A, ValhallaRoom, ValhallaShimmer, Ohmboyz Delay...
Wow, this thing is really loaded. No wonder it sounds so good.

Hi friends, I revisited the Cubase project and replaced a few little things (UAD plugins I don't use anymore) and made a little video about the project. Maybe someone will find it more interesting instead of just hearing the finished result ;)

https://youtu.be/Ii-dNujISV4

Return to “Music Cafe”