No Wave At Rick's

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/SPOuKTuFhW0

Somthing I made in Koala Sampler on my phone, and completed in Energy XT 3.0.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

This has trippy vibes to it, not sure if that's what you intended or not.
I'm conflicted about this one, on one side it's very unique and a bit trippy, which I kinda like but on the other hand it feels a bit all over the place lol.

Nonetheless it's a fascinating piece of work and I'm glad I listened to it!

Thanks! I just kinda followed the breadcrumbs with this one, and let the piece itself lead me down its path.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

I love stuff like this. Kind of like hopping in your car to take a drive with no destination in mind. Just go and see where it takes you. Very cool track.

reminds me somehow of the Avalanches... some older works. Is it intended that it is in Mono? Doesn't bother me, but i asked myself... overall nice piece, maybe (just maybe) some more variations would not hurt. but it can stand as it is right now :tu:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:01 pm reminds me somehow of the Avalanches... some older works. Is it intended that it is in Mono? Doesn't bother me, but i asked myself... overall nice piece, maybe (just maybe) some more variations would not hurt. but it can stand as it is right now :tu:
Thanks for the compliment! Being done on a phone it got recorded in mono, maybe that's down to the cord I used to record it with. I admit I'm an impatient creator, I like to make something quickly, throw it up online and then make something else. That'll need to change for any proper releases.

Interesting mixture of sounds and textures. Koala Sampler sounds like fun.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moe Shinola wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:10 am Thanks! I just kinda followed the breadcrumbs with this one, and let the piece itself lead me down its path.
Definitely worked for me. I enjoyed the path the breadcrumbs took you down!
jeff

Return to “Music Cafe”