Help, cannot pm a person I want to buy from

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I read about Buy and Sell on the Internet and opened an account to buy a plug-in, however it is not being allowed to me to pm or even reply with an offer to that person. I have to post on five forums first and wait then for two weeks.

I just want to buy a plug-in at the published price and using Paypal products and services. Why is this so difficult in here? Can someone please help?

Because we are an online community of individuals and are not retailers, there are safeguards in place to protect the members of this forum from scammers. Unfortunately for honest buyers and sellers like yourself, that means people can't just come in here and start buying and selling. Even after the forum's guidelines are met, there are many of us who don't buy and sell with anyone who has been here less than a year. It's nothing personal. We've all just seen too many instances of people coming in and taking advantage. If you're not experienced with this forum, the number of ways people have done this would probably surprise you. The buying and selling forum is a service for us. It isn't just a store where one can walk in and buy something like from the grocery store.

That being said, you've found the best music software forum on Earth. Welcome!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Thank you for such a gentile response. I am not a social person and I don't like computers that much. I am not interested in selling either, and my plan was to pay using the regular Paypal protection measures for both parties. Her/his username is (blacklight). Can you please let that person know that I am interested? In two weeks that item could be gone

We can try our special summoning spells:
(blacklight) wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:19 pm Softube
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

obssesion_no wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:03 pm Thank you for such a gentile response. I am not a social person and I don't like computers that much. I am not interested in selling either, and my plan was to pay using the regular Paypal protection measures for both parties. Her/his username is (blacklight). Can you please let that person know that I am interested? In two weeks that item could be gone
PM’d and we’ll see if we can sort something, as Burtkoor says - buyers and sellers like to be cautious and careful.

Thanks for helping Bertkoor

I pm'd you. Thank you both.

It seems that it was just sold yesterday's night. I share your concerns.

Update: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74467&start=44115

:phones:

Hi all,
Same issue here, I discovered the KVR sell & buy forum a few days ago, and I found an opportunity that I don't want to miss. But I cannot PM nor be PM'd. I started leaving a few comments today. Can you tell me if replies to posts are enough, or if I have to create my own posts ?
Also, is there any trick I can use to contact asap a member to buy one of his/her plugins, before it's gone ?
So far, I added one member as a friend, maybe it will work if he adds me too ?
Thanks for your help in advance !

obssesion_no wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 pm Hello,

I read about Buy and Sell on the Internet and opened an account to buy a plug-in, however it is not being allowed to me to pm or even reply with an offer to that person. I have to post on five forums first and wait then for two weeks.
I thought the rule was to post five posts, not post in five different forums. :?:

And, this topic once again shows what a nonsense that rule is.

Hi.

What's up.

How goes?

Nice!

Cool!

There, five posts. Great security measure.

I think the much better security measure is common sense.

Ha I also am having the exact same issue.. If anyone feels so inclined to alert IGELHAFT that I am trying to purchase one of their listed plugs, that would be awesome!

Otherwise I'm sure there will be another listing at some point for pro MB after my 14 days are up. My low end will just have to remain overly dynamic until then..lol

I have the same exact problem but now I see why… lol

Hello, I may need help on same problem... If anyone can help to contact seller ? The seller name is Aer72, and well, electronic google mail after my username reaches me well 😅

Can anyone assist me ?

Lyzoic wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:09 pm Can anyone assist me ?
Putting your email and phone number in your sig is a really, really bad idea.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Site Stuff”