the real piano [surprise: it is a piano ... with some found sound beat at the end]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

really quick and dirty...
hope you like it anyway...
please report mixing - mistakes etc...

(unfortunately i have less time in the last days and weeks. but i try to come back and listen to your stuff, too. i promise :D )

https://soundcloud.com/treib-haus-81860 ... al-piano-1
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Hi tomtom1,
Piano is cool!!!
Great to hear this creation, in the midst of all your activities!!!
I am digging this soundscape.
Thanks for sharing!
Rene

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:08 pm Hi tomtom1,
Piano is cool!!!
Great to hear this creation, in the midst of all your activities!!!
I am digging this soundscape.
Thanks for sharing!
Rene
Hi Rene,
thanks for listening. Hope you are fine!
myself in 2022

Great track and love the subtlety of the birds!

It sounds like a real acoustic environment. The sounds are dark, distressed and full of character. This could certainly be used on a soundtrack. Good work! :tu:

elxsound wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:14 pm Great track and love the subtlety of the birds!
Peter Gabriel wrote: Excellent birds

I liked the piano with its detuned effect. I assume that is from a sample library. The overall vibe of the music sounded like an instrumental that Depeche Mode could have recorded in the late '80s. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)

Yeah the slight pitch wobble on the main piano riff grabbed my interest. In a few parts, the piano sounds "prepared". Great atmosphere and movement. Thanks for sharing. :)

This sounds awesome! Love the little sound effects you have put in the background. The overall vibe is really good. I think the drums need a little bit more work but that's just my opinion :)
Feel free to check out my track as well! :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-601982273/long-gone

nice vibe, as someone mentioned above, reminiscent somewhat of Depeche Mode. I especially liked the sounds/rhythms around 0:50-1:10, with that pizzicato thing.

Great details and folly. Nice work!

seismic1 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 pm
elxsound wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:14 pm Great track and love the subtlety of the birds!
Peter Gabriel wrote: Excellent birds
hm... boys you missed the main "STAR". it is the prepared piano... the birds are just accessories :D :hihi:
myself in 2022

seismic1 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:44 pm I liked the piano with its detuned effect. I assume that is from a sample library. The overall vibe of the music sounded like an instrumental that Depeche Mode could have recorded in the late '80s. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)
Genetic_Junk wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:19 pm Yeah the slight pitch wobble on the main piano riff grabbed my interest. In a few parts, the piano sounds "prepared". Great atmosphere and movement. Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks for listening. You are both right it is a sampled prepared piano. (didn't want to ruin my own :D) the detuning is the good old and free izotope vynil with Reason's tape echo on top. the echo is misused with a selfmade patch to get some random extra wobbling (it is using only the the "band" of the module, not the delay).
myself in 2022

I liked this a lot! Lovely warm piano sound and interesting rhythmic details. It's got a great atmospheric room sound too.
Thanks for sharing!

a little foreboding. nice rhythm, could be used in a horror movie :evil:

Return to “Music Cafe”