Favorite Multi-Effect Processors

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have the Core version (I bought just a few additional algorithms... I would have bought a bigger version, possibly the Max, but for various reasons I was forced to settle with the Core) and I can highly recommend the H9, it's definitely a nice device (and I'm more keen towards analog fx, such as MoogerFoogers, than digital fx, so to speak).
The sound quality is fantastic; I bought the H9 mainly for the harmonizer algorithms, but almost immediately I felt the need for a second one because I'm in love also with the reverbs (maybe I'll get another one in future).
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

etherdesign wrote:The Kurzweil Mangler and Rumour are great boxes..
Heck Yeah!!!! :tu:

Digitech gnx 3000.Yamaha spx 90II.Joe Baresi still uses it.
Glen Tipton used A gnx 3000, on a couple Judas Priest records.
Their is a newer rack version,the GSP 1101.

The RP-1 didn't disappoint me....It was stolen along with my '78 Les Paul Custom and my Butler Tube Driver amp (among other things)

I want the instant gratification now. I want to pull up a preset and have it come close to something I already know. That's one of the two things that killed for me using the later gnx and rp from digitech. Lots of different sounds that I really didn't recognize(1) and that drained the guitars soul/tone(2). I'd run all 8 guitars through the presets then listen to it on playback and they all sounded about the same. Didn't matter if it was a single coil or a humbucker or a parker or an lp or a strat or a tele.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”