Jamuary 2023 - Expensive Notes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

#Jamuary 2023 - Bespoke Berlin Machine Mark III (With Drone and Attitude!) - Jam

Testing out my Teensy Synth Berlin Sequencer with Attitude!
Features:
2 independently sequenced voices.
Each of these is adjustable on a per step basis:
- Notes
- Gates. Adjustable length steps
- Waveforms (Currently 9 to choose from)
- Volume
- New: Notes can be shorter than the Gate. I call this release...
- New: Patterns can be less than 16 "steps"

New: A drone voice with a changing filter and Octave knob. Notes are "Played".

Last one for Jamuary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3gn5POGh8
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I like this little box, it would be cool to hear it threw something that would modulate the pitch just slightly and maybe double it.
Its got an interesting tone personality that I think would respond well to that kind of treatment.
Then maybe some backward analog tape....

See what you did, inspiration ! :tu:

PatchAdamz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:07 am I like this little box, it would be cool to hear it threw something that would modulate the pitch just slightly and maybe double it.
Its got an interesting tone personality that I think would respond well to that kind of treatment.
Then maybe some backward analog tape....

See what you did, inspiration ! :tu:
These are good ideas. I could add them. Thanks.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:22 am #Jamuary 2023 - Bespoke Berlin School Synthesiser with a SY1000 Guitar Synth

Trying out my Berlin School Sequence Machine with my SY1000 guitar synth. On listening back I think the Saw tooth probably needs some work with the amplitude envelope, but it has plenty of grunt!
I use 3 different presets on the SY1000. A guitar with a single echo and a shimmering synth, the replicant patch and the mono sine with lots of glide.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO_0M02nAWY
I agree with your comment regarding the sawtooth amplitude envelope. I think a faster attack might improve the sound. I thought the square wave sound was fine.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”