Batman Snacks

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/eric-ma-42285203 ... al_sharing

Produced and mixed in Studio One v5
Mastered by Harold LaRue
Art by Mike Lea of Art Love Collective

Excellent beat and rap!

insane, sounds good

I liked the vocals... got some talent there. :tu:

Astralboat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:46 pm Excellent beat and rap!
Thanks! Thank you for listening!

Opaque wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:44 am insane, sounds good

Oh my gosh thank you! I really appreciate the feedback!

Bansaw wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:27 am I liked the vocals... got some talent there. :tu:
Aww thank you so much! Thank you SO much for listening!

Great track! The instrumental and vocal portions are both very well done. What did you use for the drums and bass?

Genetic_Junk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:15 pm Great track! The instrumental and vocal portions are both very well done. What did you use for the drums and bass?
Thanks for listening! I used toontrack ezbass and it's factory expansion but I forget if it was the vintage or modern bass.
1st part of the song is Toontrack's Legacy of Rock and some hits from a maschine expansion and East West Stormdrums. Last verse of the song is Toontrack's Decades. The middle section I used a machine expansion.

Tao Jones wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:09 pm
Genetic_Junk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:15 pm Great track! The instrumental and vocal portions are both very well done. What did you use for the drums and bass?
Thanks for listening! I used toontrack ezbass and it's factory expansion but I forget if it was the vintage or modern bass.
1st part of the song is Toontrack's Legacy of Rock and some hits from a maschine expansion and East West Stormdrums. Last verse of the song is Toontrack's Decades. The middle section I used a machine expansion.
Thanks for the info. Are you programming the MIDI tracks with a mouse, using maschine, or a combination?

Genetic_Junk wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Tao Jones wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:09 pm
Thanks for the info. Are you programming the MIDI tracks with a mouse, using maschine, or a combination?
Combination

Bump for a really good track.

Definitely well done and great vocals. You’ve got a great voice/delivery for it. Mixed well/mastered well.

I’m not a fan of the beat, but that does not matter even a little bit. It’s done well and you can see from others you did something special.

Congrats on the release!

Genetic_Junk wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:12 pm Bump for a really good track.
Aww thank you! Means so much to me for listening and digging the track! ❤️❤️❤️

elxsound wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:19 pm Definitely well done and great vocals. You’ve got a great voice/delivery for it. Mixed well/mastered well.

I’m not a fan of the beat, but that does not matter even a little bit. It’s done well and you can see from others you did something special.

Congrats on the release!
Thank you for listening and thank you for your honesty. It shows you actually listened and gave the content a chance rather than judging the genre. Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

Return to “Music Cafe”