Surfing guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enjoying this guitar track, Markku!!!
You are so talented, and your music is so loved.
Thanks for sharing this beauty!

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:03 pm Enjoying this guitar track, Markku!!!
You are so talented, and your music is so loved.
Thanks for sharing this beauty!
Thanks for the listening and the reply, Rene.
Best regards … Markku.

Tiki style. Love it.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Fun song that reminds me warmer weather is right around the corner. What'd you use for guitars on this track?

eassae wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:34 am Tiki style. Love it.
Thanks for the reply! 🙂

Not really my cup of tea but I had to say it's a quite good production.
The drums could probably need some more work as I think they are to much in the background, and "thin"?

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm really not sure hos this genre "should" sound like.

I enjoyed this, although I have managed to resist the urge to go out and buy a wetsuit, as it's been snowing here during the last week. I liked the tremolo effect. Is that from the Yamaha amp?

Good work :)

guitarmiester wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:59 pm Fun song that reminds me warmer weather is right around the corner. What'd you use for guitars on this track?
Thanks for the reply.
On this I used garageband amp modellings and effect modellings for guitar sounds.

DanielPersson wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:54 pm Not really my cup of tea but I had to say it's a quite good production.
The drums could probably need some more work as I think they are to much in the background, and "thin"?

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm really not sure hos this genre "should" sound like.
Thanks for the listening and feedback. 🙂

I think you're close to capturing the overall surf guitar vibe pretty well - though maybe the drums are down a bit too quiet? Guitar sounds very nice and I like the melody & how the song develops.

seismic1 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:25 pm I enjoyed this, although I have managed to resist the urge to go out and buy a wetsuit, as it's been snowing here during the last week. I liked the tremolo effect. Is that from the Yamaha amp?

Good work :)
Thanks for the reply.
Tremolo and amp- sound is from Garageband amp-modelling.

anotherplugin wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 am I think you're close to capturing the overall surf guitar vibe pretty well - though maybe the drums are down a bit too quiet? Guitar sounds very nice and I like the melody & how the song develops.
Thanks for the reply.

Return to “Music Cafe”