Introducing SynthGPT: The AI Synth Revolution!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watch the vid below that has shaken the music industry, and get ready for a revolutionary leap in sound synthesis technology that will render all existing synthesizers obsolete. Introducing SynthGPT, the world’s first AI-driven text-prompt-based sound engine.

With the power of SynthGPT, you can now create any sound imaginable, simply by typing a description. This groundbreaking technology harnesses the cutting-edge advancements in AI, enabling musicians and producers to transform their textual prompts into unique, rich, and dynamic sounds.

Imagine typing “warm analog pad with a touch of shimmer” and witnessing the birth of a never-before-heard sound that perfectly matches your description.

SynthGPT is free for a limited time, while still in Beta: https://www.luftrum.com/synthgpt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFmbjQ_mEc
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Nice one, finally a synth related video that beats Moog's "polyphonic I D I O T theremin" :D
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Awesome tech! I entered "fart" and it did deliver indeed!

The Frequency Infra Shifting Hyperwave engine is awesome!

F I N A L L Y :love:
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Does it alias, though?

Yes, if you tell it to.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

paterpeter wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:35 am Awesome tech! I entered "fart" and it did deliver indeed!
Was it smelling realisticly?

Really nice one :lol:

No. 1 for today (seems as the times are hard not much too lough about left at the moment) :D

Not for me yet. The wobble sound, I ordered, was a bit to thin without any pressure and shine. Maybe with GPT-5 results get better….

There goes all creativity to hell.

classic wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:36 am There goes all creativity to hell.

It would be interesting as a VSTi. Only internet-based, a nice toy, nothing more. This is my personal opinion.

Can we wup it?

April Fools day.

Return to “Instruments”