It's perfect no need to change. (your gear)

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An Ampeg V-4B (non-reissue). Love at first practice. Together with an attenuator, this amp gives me all the dirt tones my humble purposes require -- crunchy, overdriven, or fuzzed to psychedelic oblivion. It sounds pretty good clean, too.

Ha! my home is full of music gear... I got into putting together bolt-on electrics (I think of them as top-shelf partscasters !) past few years and the guitars started piling up. then the pedals started piling up too...

...but my one ol' faithful, my livingroom rambler, is a well played sunburst Eastman E10p parlor acoustic. small and woody, big fat comfy V neck, and just perfect for the informal couch playing... which incidentally is when the most magic seems to happen!

Recently, all the hoopla about cheap capture technologies made me wonder if keeping my AxeFX 3 was a good idea.

It is. In every single capture that I loved (and there are some great ones) I was able to get something that I liked better, add stellar quality effects, maybe another amp, start modulating something with a step sequencer, etc. All in less time than I’d have spent sifting through the captures to find what I wanted.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

This combo. Always ready <3
setprsmatch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My 1962 Vintage Reissue Tele (Corona, Cali) - gifted to me by my wife on my 40th in August of 2002 (right after she stumbled thru Happy Birthday To You - on the guitar) - has had nothing but strings changed since that party.

If that ain't "It's Perfect - no need to change" - I do not know what is :)

VP

40th Anniversary model for your 40th birthday. The least poignant part of that story but a nice detail that shows how much thought she put into it.

Return to “Guitars”