loord voting contest kHs ONE 02.04.2023

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First time here and participate.First time vote.
Not good in English,sorry.
Existing rules are restrict and no full. The tracks are voted by "how many times listened "only.Would be better these votes to be in two stages/cathegories - one for composition and one for sound mix and sound effects.Because some composition may to be bad or even terrible ,but we have to take into account /and we will that/ ,rate time and researches for all needs to create it.And it may sounds amazing,more of 2000 effects using...but...if this cathegory exist - I would not vote for it regardless of time and hard work. Now reverce -case In the other hand a composition is good,but sounds and mix are not....!!!...?

Now however in current vote - we must vote without to know what actually we rate...?....
Let allow to be rated not only AND JUST these tracks....
They are Not the best.
Let allow other participates to be happy too , because their works are liked /just exactly he or she - are the best :) / .

So - my vote will be not only for these tracks"maximum played " and "only of these 5 tracks must choose".
For this yours mandatory -
FIRST - Majed Saleh Semitone OSC169
SECOND - Zepodowski Drive
THIRD - Mike 777 Smooth Frequency
FOURTH - Sample me Spooky Hearts
FIFTH - Tap Top Double

For me - none of above, and FIRST - two compositions equal: TSOM Mille Coeurs and KVR 169 Test One :clap:

The number of times a composition is played has nothing to do with votes. It is usually because compositions posted in the thread first so they are available for longer.

To vote, you must go to the OSC website - the link is at the top of the first post. You must register first.

Then you give each composition a score out of five. There is no guidance on how to score. So you must decide for yourself what score to give. You must give your own composition a score of 1.

The way we score is debated sometimes. But simple systems are good, and almost always it’s the better entries that do well, and the winner is almost always the one that gets the most 5s.

Hope you enjoy OSC and good luck

Double Tap thanks for answer!

loord voted 04.04.2023
Vote ready. I had to tell here about this. I rated 4 compositions on the 5 stars. Sorry about my own track, I forgot increase Normalize and upload...... and it sounds bad, but I noticed later... have no time for editing, in the last day hours. and no possibility to update with better made....So, first time here....not so good, but will next.... :dog:

Return to “Instruments”