Ample Guitar M Lite II Does not change chords

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using a tutorial from "HIFIMIDI Acoustic Guitar VST - Part 2: Strumming" since this is the only one I could find that seems to explain the basics. So he uses Chords CC,FF, Am Am. GG. I created a strum pattern like he said and dragged the "C" chord to the DAW. Then did the same for chords FF, Am Am and GG. They appeared in my DAW as MIDI. But when I went to play them it was all the first chord. Obviously I am doing something wrong. But I tried it 4 times writing down the steps to make sure I was following what he said. I do use Cakewalk and he uses Reaper if that might make a difference.
Help would be appreciated. Thanks

deansum wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:01 am I am using a tutorial from "HIFIMIDI Acoustic Guitar VST - Part 2: Strumming" since this is the only one I could find that seems to explain the basics. So he uses Chords CC,FF, Am Am. GG. I created a strum pattern like he said and dragged the "C" chord to the DAW. Then did the same for chords FF, Am Am and GG. They appeared in my DAW as MIDI. But when I went to play them it was all the first chord. Obviously I am doing something wrong. But I tried it 4 times writing down the steps to make sure I was following what he said. I do use Cakewalk and he uses Reaper if that might make a difference.
Help would be appreciated. Thanks

What do you mean by "Dragged the C chord to the DAW"? It is impossible to export Chord from our guitar. In order to change chord, you can use key switches C1-B2 to select the predefined chords in Strummer.

Return to “Ample Sound”