New (and free) synth: Essence

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tried the synth but it seems quite buggy. After using the filter it stopped outputting sound.

Also one thing I didn't like was that the minimum LFO depth was still too much and it needed a lot more movement on the dial before going into crazy territory.

A question why is Ramp a Saw on the lfo and Saw a Ramp? lol:

Or im missing something?

You could easily charge £50 for this and it would be a steal. The fact it is free, like all his others, is just awesome.
Looking at his site you could easily make whole songs using just his plugins 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

SynapT!c wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:10 pm Discovered this one myself a few days ago. Definitely a nice one.
But while we're at it, anyone else having problems with Essence crashing the DAW (Bitwig in my case), when moving the filter knob?
Read FAQ!

h66 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:51 pm
SynapT!c wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:10 pm Discovered this one myself a few days ago. Definitely a nice one.
But while we're at it, anyone else having problems with Essence crashing the DAW (Bitwig in my case), when moving the filter knob?
Read FAQ!
Doesn’t mention bitwig or filter knob 🤷‍♂️
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Sorry, wrong quoting,
i mean
Vortifex wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:23 am Tried the synth but it seems quite buggy. After using the filter it stopped outputting sound.
Also one thing I didn't like was that the minimum LFO depth was still too much and it needed a lot more movement on the dial before going into crazy territory.

Return to “Instruments”