Cubase : I can't insert Effectrix plug-in even though it's in VST-plug-in manager!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi. i use Cubase 12 pro.
I installed Effectrix demo version from official website.
link: https://sugar-bytes.de/effectrix (https://sugar-bytes.de/effectrix)

I installed it and checked it's in VST plug in manager.

But i can't find it in audio insert list.

How can i insert this piug-in?

Thanks.

( i don't know how to post a screenshot. sorry. )

if you click in the VST plugin manager browser window, on the Effectrix plugin name, it will bring up the location of the plugin in the browser/folder tree to the right of the window, if nothing happens (no plugin location is revealed) then you need to add the plugin (click and drag) somewhere to that plugin list/folder tree section. I have mine arranged in effect type, i'm not a fan of the list by vendor deal that Ableton Live uses for example.

sqigls wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:29 am if you click in the VST plugin manager browser window, on the Effectrix plugin name, it will bring up the location of the plugin in the browser/folder tree to the right of the window, if nothing happens (no plugin location is revealed) then you need to add the plugin (click and drag) somewhere to that plugin list/folder tree section. I have mine arranged in effect type, i'm not a fan of the list by vendor deal that Ableton Live uses for example.
Thanks for your reply, sqlgls.
in fact, the browser/folder tree is in below tab in cubase.
I checked plugin location and there it is.
Still, i can't find the plugin in insert tab.

make sure you haven't checked the "Hide" checkbox?

sqigls wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:04 pm make sure you haven't checked the "Hide" checkbox?
yes. it doesnt have check-sign.
i want to show you the screenshot. but i don't know how to do it.,,
is it due to demo version? or is it correct that i can find it in insert channel?

Return to “Effects”