Inphonik RX1200 12-bit Sampler Instrument (VST/AU/AAX/RE plug-in)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bite_me wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:30 am They put some real great drumsounds in this. Would love to load them into my MPC X :o
Just don´t figured out, how to adjust the filter. Seems to be a fixed value or velocity thing.
And if you're on a Mac the samples are in the folder ~Library/Application Support/Inphonik/RX1200/Collections/Factory Collection/Samples

So just to be sure, If I buy the rack version I get the VST version free?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:23 am So just to be sure, If I buy the rack version I get the VST version free?
That's what it says on their website.
If you've bought an Inphonik product in Rack Extension from the Reason Shop, we're happy to send you a free license of the same product in VST/AU/AAX. Please get in touch with us and attach a screenshot of your proof of purchase at support@inphonik.com. Sadly, we can't do the other way around anymore. Reason users, please buy the RE first!

@ wasi: Yes, cool, they are!
The average bored guy

wasi wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 am Immediate buy from me. All their stuff just oozes with love for that entire era.
+1

Also appreciate the affordable price and their non copy protection policy :tu:

Confirmed, purchase the RE, send them and email and you'll get the plugin version too.

is it loaded with drum samples?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Loaded with drums, bass, keys, fx, percussion. They created some vibey kits in a senseful manner.
I loaded them now in my MPC X but they sound better in the plugin itself (pitcheddown thing). Better to sample them from there.
The average bored guy

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:47 pm https://youtu.be/Esu4r1blog0
Interesting comparison, thank you for posting it here.

Below -5 they don't sound the same to me. The software is rougher, a bit brighter, and the bass isnt as smooth at those lowest pitch values.

But it isn't really bad imo, just different. I find it is an interesting concept to bring this back somewhat though. But I kind of wish it was hardware with the sequencer and a big color LED panel all-in-one for sub 1000. The re-release is priced ridiculously!

Btw, on the software front, there is also eSPi by Low Hiss Systems. I haven't tried either though so I can't recommend this or that, but ran across them in my search.

stupid question, doesnt TAL Sampler also have a emulation setting of this? what is the advantage/difference from this? i ask cause im a sucker for such an old sound e.g. for drums etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:48 am stupid question, doesnt TAL Sampler also have a emulation setting of this? what is the advantage/difference from this? i ask cause im a sucker for such an old sound e.g. for drums etc.
No, different aliasing. TAL-Sampler + RX1200 would be a perfect combo.

bought the RE, i emailed them about the vst version and they sent it to me within 10 minutes, great product, lovely people to deal with
Last edited by emef on Tue May 30, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So far the only thing I'd like to see changed is to have some kind of indication that a pad has content. The preset preview is brilliant. Why can't they do something more than just a big black pad in the GUI?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Why didn't you guys add navigational preset arrows to the VST like the RE? Argh!

hurricaneaudiolab wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:43 pm Why didn't you guys add navigational preset arrows to the VST like the RE? Argh!
https://www.inphonik.com/contact/ :wink:

Return to “Instruments”