Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:48 am Has anyone bought a Native UA plugin from a reseller (Plugin Boutique for example)? If so, what do you exactly get? An iLok redeem code or a serial to register on UA website?
Answered at 3:36 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpp3vlflbk

Uncle E wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Aloysius wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:19 am Did you receive any feedback Uncle?
They said “ Yes, it is still supported.”
Still supported but not updated in years and not working? I would pass.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:57 pm Regarding the voucher discussion above, it's indeed either SAVE25 or the thank you voucher, either of which are available in the cart.
Yep. I've bought a few sale items now and each time the TY code was in my cart within around 30 mins. I've also stacked TY code with UALURKER4LIFE twice. NB) My cart accepts a triple stack for those priced at 99+
Last edited by db3 on Tue May 30, 2023 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The SAVE25 doesn't work for me anymore but the UALURKER4LIFE has worked twice. Thanks for that. Is the TY code THANKYOU? That doesn't work for me.

I am only receiving emails from PP after purchase. Nothing from UA. The offers in my account are not suitable for me and there are no additional codes there.
Last edited by Aloysius on Tue May 30, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aloysius wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:57 pm The SAVE25 doesn't work for me anymore but the UALURKER4LIFE has worked twice. Thanks for that. Is the TY code THANKYOU? That doesn't work for me.
Yes. By TY I mean the unique Thank You code which appears in your shopping cart page shortly after each purchase.
Last edited by db3 on Tue May 30, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK. Thank you. :) I didn't look there.

Oh great. Is UA the new PA in here?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Definitely no Thank You code after purchase.

Thank you Aloysius! Your purchase is confirmed.
Product Purchased: Brigade Chorus
Billing Address: Clown World
Payment Type: PP

Order Total:

Subtotal: 48,00 €

UALURKER4LIFE (UALURKER4LIFE): -10,00 €

VAT/Tax: 7,11 €

Grand Total: 38,00 €
Universal Audio

It was in my cart within 30mins of each purchase.
Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 23.18.03.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

db3 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:20 pm It was in my cart within 30mins of each purchase.Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 23.18.03.png
No worries. I did really well out of the initial code run that not everybody got access to. The UALURKER4LIFE is great too. I am very happy! :D

And if you bought UAD hardware, don't forget to send a PM to me before registering. You'll get a free plugin via refer-a-friend.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

db3 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:20 pm It was in my cart within 30mins of each purchase.Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 23.18.03.png
Not for me, been about 3 days

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:09 pm Oh great. Is UA the new PA in here?
More importantly - does the UAD AD hardware driver work well with the Windows?
I've heard so many complains, some people have even been forced to buy a Mac to get the Apollo working. Win 10-11 may be a little better? I have an old UAD card in one of my studio spare desktops, where I run a bunch of UAD plugins (old version) , but the UAD Win drivers have kept me out of the external interfaces, and the UAD plugins in the last 8 years.

db3 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:48 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:57 pm Regarding the voucher discussion above, it's indeed either SAVE25 or the thank you voucher, either of which are available in the cart.
Yep. I've bought a few sale items now and each time the TY code was in my cart within around 30 mins. I've also stacked TY code with UALURKER4LIFE twice. NB) My cart accepts a triple stack for those priced at 99+
I only got the TY code once. For the second purchase I did not get any, and it's been more than 12 hours. Don't think it will arrive. I am fine if it doesn't, but would be nice to pick up a $44 effect for $9 with the two codes stacked.

What's the third stacked voucher you mean?

Harry_HH wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:49 am More importantly - does the UAD AD hardware driver work well with the Windows?
I've heard so many complains, some people have even been forced to buy a Mac to get the Apollo working. Win 10-11 may be a little better? I have an old UAD card in one of my studio spare desktops, where I run a bunch of UAD plugins (old version) , but the UAD Win drivers have kept me out of the external interfaces, and the UAD plugins in the last 8 years.
My understanding is you should get either the USB Twin or the original silverface firewire Apollo.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”