My first release on streaming services/sites. A compilation of new and old

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have put together 14 of the tunes that i enjoy and would like to share.
A couple are new, most are between 6 and 10 years old.
I'm 52 in a few days and wanted to share what I enjoy doing with family and friends. With parents in the mid 70s, aunts and uncles all over 60, cousins and friends all over the UK and abroad, I thought why not. It's on most of the main streaming services, Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon etc. I've worked in I.T, retail and customer service most of my working life, no musician, I do this because I really enjoy it. Creating music using a daw only began 12 or 13 years ago. Prior to that it was all stories, poetry and lyrics. If anyone is kind enough to have a listen to a tune or two, I hope you find it pleasant. Of the14 tracks, 13 are synth instrumentals and 1 has vocals which are computer generated. The link below is for Youtube music.

O.K. Carol - Chree
Last edited by redmaggott on Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I must also add that the artwork is all A.I generated. Some of the images are gobsmackingly good. I have yet to create an artist profile on every platform. That will take me a while. The profile pictue and banner on my Spotify page are great. Given that I use the name Wired Earp, a play on the wild west marshall, Wyatt Earp, I wanted artwork, images that mixed Wired and Wyatt. I like bio-mech art so I asked for a cyborg Wyatt Earp in the style of the artist H.R Giger (the alien in the movie Alien was his design). I don't think I could have asked for a better combination. Stunning results.
I will post some later.
This is great. I just went to the site to log in and link some of the images but I ended up accidentally requesting an image I had asked for a few days ago. This was for my song I'm sorry, I'm an American.
The following is my request word for word -

a women, wearing southern usa style cowboy clothes with a 10 gallon hat speaking on the telephone and she looks embarrassed. the hat has the stars and stripes pattern.there is an american bald eagle sitting next to her and she is looking at a hotdog and burger. the telephone is an old style landline phone fixed on a wall with a cord drooping down that connects the large handset to unit on the wall.

This is what was created just now with these instructions. It made four.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.q2yy_2BhV ... ?pid=ImgGn
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.VR8vPIcS1 ... ?pid=ImgGn
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.2vTZWoMdd ... ?pid=ImgGn
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.pw7LBoTvY ... ?pid=ImgGn

I've listened to the first four tracks so far. These sound great. Soft and analog. I like the writing. And, the story of the Terrified Doughnut. You got my vote.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 pm I've listened to the first four tracks so far. These sound great. Soft and analog. I like the writing. And, the story of the Terrified Doughnut. You got my vote.
Thank you, eassae.
It was a lot of fun turning The Terrified Doughnut from a poem into a song.
Very much appreciated.

This is one of the images created for Wired Earp. I think its stunning.
A unique picture, created based on my request. Amazing.

eassae wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 pm I've listened to the first four tracks so far. These sound great. Soft and analog. I like the writing. And, the story of the Terrified Doughnut. You got my vote.
Your vote is appreciated.
Last edited by redmaggott on Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hm, I think it would be better if you only presented one song.

I once listened to the song "Chree": A very nicely playful song
with many ideas in the style of a mid-tempo EDM. The very
catchy theme is played with an accordion-like synth sound
and repeated throughout the song. With a length of 2:32
minutes, that's quite ok.

Overall nice to listen to. I enjoyed it! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Thanks, enroe.
I have acted on your advice.
Glad you enjoyed Chree.

Return to “Music Cafe”