donkeyt- Anthropic - indie rokk disco house, or something.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:55 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:59 pm Been a while, but here we go.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enjoying this beat, hypnotic and quite indie-disco, lovely!!!
Way to go!
Cheers!

wagtunes wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:15 am As I was telling Allomerus, I gotta start coming around here more often, especially when you post stuff. Truly one of the most talented musicians here.

Anyway, love it. It sounds a little different from your usual fare. Though the vocals give it away that it's you. What can I say? This was such a joy to listen to. I can hear the amount of work that went into this. Radio ready. Well, if it was 1973 or so. LOL. These days, I can't even listen to the radio.

Thanks for this gem. Put together an album and sell it and I'll buy it.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Well, like your good self, I do like to mix it up a bit (within my limitations - I don't think I or anyone else wants to listen to me attempting classical music... :scared: )

Album will come, slowly...like the last ones it'll be for nowt!

joman9298 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:37 pm Great stuff here!
Cheers!

Shades of stuff I like a lot, like DFA Records, Mondays. Really enjoyable tune.

Nice one 🍺
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:33 am Shades of stuff I like a lot, like DFA Records, Mondays. Really enjoyable tune.
Now I think of it, there is a bit of the Mondays in there with the geetar and bass. Was once mistaken for Shaun Ryder by some very drunken women from a hen party in Leeds. Naturally I put on my best 'Manchestoh' accent and let them take a picture with me... :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:44 am
revvy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:33 am Shades of stuff I like a lot, like DFA Records, Mondays. Really enjoyable tune.
Now I think of it, there is a bit of the Mondays in there with the geetar and bass. Was once mistaken for Shaun Ryder by some very drunken women from a hen party in Leeds. Naturally I put on my best 'Manchestoh' accent and let them take a picture with me... :hihi:
:)

One night when I was working at the Haç, Bez apparently asked me for a ciggie. I couldn’t work out what he was saying so somebody had to translate for me.

I was embarrassed but folks just laughed.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Love the retro vibe. Vocals very good as always.
Nice mute guitars , but could be dropped down in volume when the vocals are on the go.
Some interesting disco/funk sounds in there too.
Tasteful bass riff drives it along. Well done, sir. Quality as usual.

Bansaw wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:31 pm Love the retro vibe. Vocals very good as always.
Nice mute guitars , but could be dropped down in volume when the vocals are on the go.
Some interesting disco/funk sounds in there too.
Tasteful bass riff drives it along. Well done, sir. Quality as usual.
Cheers, after leaving it for a few days, might do a bit of frequency specific ducking on the geetar. Even though it's panned quite far to the right, it still may be getting in the way a little bit.

Return to “Music Cafe”