Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:13 pm Anyone else having problems registering Tracktion Hyperion purchased at JRR-shop? The serial seems to already have been registered.
I'm sorry to hear it. I checked your codes and did not see this one issued to anyone else. I'll send you a new code now.

ive bought hyperion and installd it but its not showing up in cubase..ive rescanned but still not showing up anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?thanks

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:22 pm
Hans25 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:13 pm Anyone else having problems registering Tracktion Hyperion purchased at JRR-shop? The serial seems to already have been registered.
I'm sorry to hear it. I checked your codes and did not see this one issued to anyone else. I'll send you a new code now.
Hi Uncle,

Thanks for your help!

Actually now Tracktion support responded and told me that the last letter was missing for some reason. They then registered Hyperion for me. To be honest I don't remember how the activation process exactly is when installed but it seems like you have to use your account login info and no serial or activation code when first registered.

If that so then you can use the code for someone else if you want. Too bad that Tracktion responded just after you sorry.

Edit: The number of letters are the same in both the first code and the second. I'm positive that I copied the whole code and didn't miss a letter. I tried several times copy pasting.... Strange.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:39 pm I use Overloud's Modula version. It has dual chorus (left/right) with LFO, EQ, envelope following, and more - plus oversampling. It sounds positively great, and is one of my 2 or 3 favorite software chorus plugins (also ChorX and Syntorus). Picked it up for $25 or so months ago on sale.
Great recommendation. I tried it side-by-side with the UAD Studio D and found that they sound pretty much the same when you set the GEM Mod's Mix and Output Level to around 45%. The UAD Brigade (CE-1) sounds completely different from both of them, the GEM Mod is just much less heavy-handed, even at the most extreme settings.

I signed up to the Universal Audio Newsletter. Now I am receiving Order confirmations via email. I also received a personal code I could use on the cart page which wasn't happening before.

So, if you're not getting Thank You codes, try signing up to the Universal Audio Newsletter and see if that helps. It seems to have worked for me.

UALURKER4LIFE is still giving me -10,00 €

So, today I was able to get PolyMAX for 30 EURO.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:20 am I signed up to the Universal Audio Newsletter. Now I am receiving Order confirmations via email. I also received a personal code I could use on the cart page which wasn't happening before.

So, if you're not getting Thank You codes, try signing up to the Universal Audio Newsletter and see if that helps. It seems to have worked for me.

UALURKER4LIFE is still giving me -10,00 €

So, today I was able to get PolyMAX for 30 EURO.
Great deal indeed. :tu: While being subscribed is definitely a good thing, I read on the UA forums that UA has now explicitly instructed the relevant team to provide these vouchers upon each purchase. However, if the purchases are done in quick succession it could mess up their system and you may not get the voucher automatically. So, it's advised to make only one purchase per day (24 hours) or longer to be safe, else you will need to contact their support and ask for it.

I must take a look over the forums. Thanks ... :)

http://uadforum.com/community/index.php
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

also, I got UA Spark for just 9.99/month
Sign in to the 14-days demo, then cancel. They will ask you to stay for 9.99 :-D
try it, don't know if it works for everybody

autodafe wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:38 am also, I got UA Spark for just 9.99/month
Sign in to the 14-days demo, then cancel. They will ask you to stay for 9.99 :-D
try it, don't know if it works for everybody
Good tip for those interested. I checked here and it gives me that option too. ;)

EDIT: Since they have the pause option, you can grab the $9.99 offer and select pause instead of cancel. If you selected PayPal for the subscription payment, you can just cancel it there instead to doubly ensure there's no money deducted. You can resume anytime later for $9.99.

Also, currently UA Spark is on sale for new subscribers for $1 for first 3 months.

Does UA Spark allow iLok USB key activation? Trying to find this information, but asking here just in case anyone can answer it in the meantime.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:51 amDoes UA Spark allow iLok USB key activation?
Yes.
UAD wrote:UAD Spark and Native UAD System Requirements
Free iLok account with iLok Cloud or iLok USB (2nd generation or higher)
Source: https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/5172379808276

Etienne1973 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:04 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:51 amDoes UA Spark allow iLok USB key activation?
Yes.
UAD wrote:UAD Spark and Native UAD System Requirements
Free iLok account with iLok Cloud or iLok USB (2nd generation or higher)
Source: https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/5172379808276
Thank you. :) This subscription looks tempting, especially for the $10/month price.

Tracktion Wavesequencer Hyperion is available for $25 at JRRShop:

https://www.jrrshop.com/tracktion-hyperion

I bought it because it was cheap and I liked what I've heard in some preset video but holy cow - this is the best $25 ever spent.

If you are into sci-fi types of sounds (long evolving pads, arps, etc) this is insane. I can't stop playing with it. There is just something so insanely fun and enjoyable about this synth.

Take a look into it if it's your cup of tea and while it's still $25.

totally agree..i finally got hyperion working (the vst3 plugin didnt install in the correct place..i found it and put it in correct folder and its working now)

hyperion is one of the best analog sounding synths ive ever tried ..yes the gui is mind blowing and very complicated but the presets alone really showcase this synth and the normal init patch is a brilliant jumping off point.

$25 is an amazing price for this and you wont find it cheaper anywhere else nor have i ever seen it this price before.

djwaxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:28 pm totally agree..i finally got hyperion working (the vst3 plugin didnt install in the correct place..i found it and put it in correct folder and its working now)

hyperion is one of the best analog sounding synths ive ever tried ..yes the gui is mind blowing and very complicated but the presets alone really showcase this synth and the normal init patch is a brilliant jumping off point.

$25 is an amazing price for this and you wont find it cheaper anywhere else nor have i ever seen it this price before.
It's also MPE compatible, which piqued my interest.

But listening to the demo video... I think I don't like it.

Though I do like parts of this demo better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwMLAUVh-Hc

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”