Audiorealism ADM2 Coming?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mike Janney wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:06 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:11 pm The new sizes are great. It actually seems like there are 4 sizes. Small, medium, large and extra large. Liking the medium!

There seems to be a default as well that is the same as the small. Not sure why both are there as different skins, they seem to be the same. Also there is a 2x, and a large (2x). I think the large (2x) is more like a 3x actually. Not sure if this is a typo, but they are definitely not both 2x. One is significantly bigger.

It is sounding great though. Once multi-outs are available I'll be picking this up.
I think we only had three sizes in the installer, I would need to check on that. But the sizes are kind of the pixel scalings (2x) and not GUI scaling.
Oh might I have some resources that didn't get deleted from a previous demo? I'll check.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:29 pm This might be a stupid question but how do you trigger a given drum sound in the ui? I thought there was a way but I couldn't find it so I used a keyboard. Just to audition the sound a mean.
You can right click the Part Selector buttons, that should trigger the sound. In Write Mode you can also tap-write by shift or right+clicking the said selectors.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:29 pm This might be a stupid question but how do you trigger a given drum sound in the ui? I thought there was a way but I couldn't find it so I used a keyboard. Just to audition the sound a mean.
You can right click the Part Selector buttons, that should trigger the sound. In Write Mode you can also tap-write by shift or right+clicking the said selectors.
Would be cool if maybe the label area just above triggered the sound to not need a right-click, Especially for touch or pen type usage.

Multi out now available :party: :party:

- ADM1x now features a new TR-909 emulation, which is a hybrid modelled/sampled model. This gives a more natural sounding 909 while not sounding robotic like a straight sampled 909. Some of the sounds are carried over from the old models. The Kick is completely new.
- Improved the TR-808 model with similar features to that above
- Added a "Use Improved 808/909 model" to the Patch Menu. This allows the user to switch back to the old models if preferred or needed
- ADM1x mutes now affect audio rather than triggers
- ADM1x now responds to transport stop and stops the PCMPlayers
- ADM1x now responds to AllNotesOff and AllSoundOff midi messages
- Multi-out is now supported (Stereo, 16xStereo, 25xStereo)

https://www.audiorealism.se/forum.html? ... 1335263151
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Why a hybrid 909 model ( not counting the sampled hi-hats ) ?
This kind of feels like throwing in the towel when it comes to pure modelling
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hmm weird , there is no difference between the 808 kick versus 808 improved model .
Two seperate hits cancel each other out completely (when one is phase inverted )
Eyeball exchanging

Switching the gui to tr-x skin crashes the host and no possibility to return to the old skin(s) .
It now loads generic sliders ( provided by host ) as a gui ,even after restarting the host (renoise) .
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:43 pm Hmm weird , there is no difference between the 808 kick versus 808 improved model .
Two seperate hits cancel each other out completely (when one is phase inverted )
Yeah I don't really hear a difference in the 808 kick or snare from old model to improved.

And with the 909 I definitely do, though I'm not sure I like it more. The snare has a much louder tone that stands out much more.

Also, is there supposed to be this many options for skins? As I mentioned before it seems like there are several that are the same.
adm skins.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Can anyone try the crash bug .
Just switch to any other skin besides tr-x , then back to tr-x skin .
Result : we're stuck with a guiless plugin .
Doing this with vst3 version will give you generic sliders provided by host , vst 2 does not .
In both cases there is no GUI
At least renoise gives a crash warning without shutting down , loomer architect just vanishes when opening adm .
I am trying to find the adm-x config file but no luck
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:44 am Can anyone trie the crash bug .
just witch to any other skin besides tr-x , then back to tr-x skin .
Result : we're stuck with a guiless plugin
Yep, same here.
There is a 'gui.ini' file (@\Documents\AudioRealism\ADM1x) that can be edited to restore the previous working skin.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:44 am Result : we're stuck with a guiless plugin .
Doing this with vst3 version will give you generic sliders provided by host , vst 2 does not .
And yet you never tire of worshiping tranzistow. Epic!

enCiphered wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:25 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:44 am Result : we're stuck with a guiless plugin .
And yet you never tire of worshiping tranzistow. Epic!
:clap:
Eyeball exchanging

kingtubby wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:51 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:44 am Can anyone trie the crash bug .
just witch to any other skin besides tr-x , then back to tr-x skin .
Result : we're stuck with a guiless plugin
Yep, same here.
There is a 'gui.ini' file (@\Documents\AudioRealism\ADM1x) that can be edited to restore the previous working skin.
Thanks , that did the job
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Instruments”