SSL Native Essen. $90, Zebra 2 + Dark Zebra $220

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am sorry to be the first to say it man, but the general discount for 2nd hand vst in KVR is 50%, not 22%.
Moreover, if it is a transfer including a fee like ilok or stuffs like that, it will be sometimes 45% only but if it is an account takeover (which is illegal in some places), it is more like 60% discount.

So you are far from the usual price and I guess there is no need bumping.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, not trying to be rude, just sharing.

:ud:

:tu:

:)

8)

:lol:

Jac459 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:54 am I am sorry to be the first to say it man, but the general discount for 2nd hand vst in KVR is 50%, not 22%.
Moreover, if it is a transfer including a fee like ilok or stuffs like that, it will be sometimes 45% only but if it is an account takeover (which is illegal in some places), it is more like 60% discount.

exactly, I bought it for $60 :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
this guy is a clown!

daniel93 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:58 am
Jac459 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:54 am I am sorry to be the first to say it man, but the general discount for 2nd hand vst in KVR is 50%, not 22%.

this guy is a clown!
He sell what he wants at the price he wants but the very frequent bumping is annoying... plus I am not even sure account take over is allowed in kvr as it is illegal for some products/ locations...

Jac459 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 am
daniel93 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:58 am

this guy is a clown!
He sell what he wants at the price he wants but the very frequent bumping is annoying... plus I am not even sure account take over is allowed in kvr as it is illegal for some products/ locations...
I am not sure it is illegal here, but maybe Xfer can notice something one day and deactivate the license who knows.. so far mine is working after 2 months.
The thing is that this clown commented on my post where I sell something that costs $480 just for $130. He wants me to sell it for $50 because 2 weeks a year there is a sale 90% on it, but he can scam others asking $150 for an account takeover, a smart person will add those few pennies left and buy it directly from Xfer and not take a risk.
But don't try to reason with this :idiot:

daniel93 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:34 am I am not sure it is illegal here, but maybe Xfer can notice something one day and deactivate the license who knows.. so far mine is working after 2 months.
The thing is that this clown commented on my post where I sell something that costs $480 just for $130. He wants me to sell it for $50 because 2 weeks a year there is a sale 90% on it, but he can scam others asking $150 for an account takeover, a smart person will add those few pennies left and buy it directly from Xfer and not take a risk.
But don't try to reason with this :idiot:
Can't hold your sore ass from some past humiliation?

the 260% bitch-ass plugin-scalper clown is back

viewtopic.php?t=596483

You bought SSL Native Bundle for $50, immediately sells it for $240 DURING the sale but gets called out, then knocks it down to $130 a few days after the sale.

You must have missed those few classes where they taught you number comparisons in third grade. Probably because you got butt hurt that you couldn't sell your lemonade for $50 per ounce.

:lol:

:D

:tu:

:D

8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”