Emulator II V (Arturia) Factory Folder Samples

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aside from a bunch of more conventional samples, this emulation by Arturia has a specific folder called 'Factory' that includes a number of odd waveforms/samples. Does anyone know the origin: are the unique to this product, created by Arturia? Were they included in the original hardware, and if so can they sourced somewhere online perhaps? I have the TAL Sampler and would like to use them. Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/gpr-music-projec ... -the-storm

If you already have TAL Sampler but no classic Emulator II sounds then I can highly recommend ...

Blue Light Sensations by GPR Music Project
Source: https://www.gprmusic.com/product/blue-light-sensations/

A library for TAL-Sampler dedicated to the vintage samplers Emulator-II and EMAX.

1867 timbres meticulously programmed, organized in categories and ready to be used in your projects or modified as you want.

:wink:

ghostwhistler wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:48 am Aside from a bunch of more conventional samples, this emulation by Arturia has a specific folder called 'Factory' that includes a number of odd waveforms/samples. Does anyone know the origin: are the unique to this product, created by Arturia? Were they included in the original hardware ...
Can you provide some patch/sample names? I don't have Arturia EII V.

Etienne1973 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:09 pm
ghostwhistler wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:48 am Aside from a bunch of more conventional samples, this emulation by Arturia has a specific folder called 'Factory' that includes a number of odd waveforms/samples. Does anyone know the origin: are the unique to this product, created by Arturia? Were they included in the original hardware ...
Can you provide some patch/sample names? I don't have Arturia EII V.
Peak Shaping
Oque
Galacial Sweep
Distant Echo
Digitarr
Ystring
Xstring
Vocaloid
Thalium/Tholium Wave
Cassiopea Harp
Cylacc Scope
(and more)

I've no idea what or where they are from

These samples you listed seem Arturia origin. But original sample names could be changed by Arturia. So still unclear.

ghostwhistler wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:48 am Aside from a bunch of more conventional samples, this emulation by Arturia has a specific folder called 'Factory' that includes a number of odd waveforms/samples. Does anyone know the origin: are the unique to this product, created by Arturia? Were they included in the original hardware, and if so can they sourced somewhere online perhaps? I have the TAL Sampler and would like to use them. Thanks
download the installer and unpack it with innoextract - use samples :?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:56 pm
ghostwhistler wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:48 am Aside from a bunch of more conventional samples, this emulation by Arturia has a specific folder called 'Factory' that includes a number of odd waveforms/samples. Does anyone know the origin: are the unique to this product, created by Arturia? Were they included in the original hardware, and if so can they sourced somewhere online perhaps? I have the TAL Sampler and would like to use them. Thanks
what is that?

ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:10 am
martiu wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:56 pm
what is that?
it is a inno installer unpacker, if you dont want to use the innoexctract, install the demo, go to program data and find the samples, copy to some other folder, uninstall
aliasing plugin owner

They are proprietary file format

oh, had no idea, i thought they are just wav files :?
start sampling the patches you like
aliasing plugin owner

Return to “Instruments”