AVENGER - Save Presets with samples?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heyguys, making a list and maybe this is helpful for others too and people who google lol, is there a way to save presets with samples? especially when you use granular synth and drag and dropped your own samples?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

yes they are automatically included in the saved preset

msvs wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:07 am yes they are automatically included in the saved preset
thx manuel, just found that out making a test preset! awesome, thx. makes it future proof!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

msvs wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:07 am yes they are automatically included in the saved preset
Hi Manuel, How do we get the sample to show up in the "Samples" menu? Is it only for multisamples?

to show up in a menu of an xp, they must be converted to multisamples (even singlesamples are treated as multisamples with just 1 multisample)

ok makes sense... and the only way to convert is through the finder ... i am guessing. couldnt see a way of right-clicking and converting to sample as done with va shapes or by "exporting" as done with resampler./

yes, via the browser only

Hi Manuel, hope you are doing well. Quick question, how do we fit samples into the "special Samples" category, such as attacks for kicks, etc. ?

not possible, you cant add your own samples to factory content locations, you have to create a custom expansion

Return to “Instruments”