Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Digivolt wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:48 am
ohdoubleu wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:35 am Hi there!

I didn't get this message either, but I just went to check my PB account and my RX950 is still only showing links to Beatport Access for downloads. Did the links in your account update automatically? Anyone else here in the same situation before I contact them directly?
I don't think they fixed it yet, I have 2 different RX950's in my account now so I presume they have added an extra with new links but the links to download still give Beatport Access for both versions :hihi:
Ah, same here, a second RX950 has appeared at the top of my list of plugins, but still with the same old Beatport Access links. I'll give them a few more days and then contact them. Thanks for the quick reply!

For my recent purchases I have bought Monark for $19, and that Music Creators/Humble Bundle for $20. There's only 3 more days left for that bundle deal, so I thought I'd post that here as a reminder.

Was there something wrong with my post?
★★★ One can enjoy a wood fire worthily only when he warms his thoughts by it as well as his hands and feet. ★★★

LunarKitten wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:52 am Was there something wrong with my post?
Probably the affiliate code. I know they’re not allowed in the no chat thread but I can’t find or remember the rules for this one.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:57 am
LunarKitten wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:52 am Was there something wrong with my post?
Probably the affiliate code. I know they’re not allowed in the no chat thread but I can’t find or remember the rules for this one.
That's good to know.

I can get MMultiAnalyzer for around 22$. I saw that there were deals for 19$ or even 17$, but many around the 22 dollar mark. Since I can wait, it might be worth looking for better deals in the future?
★★★ One can enjoy a wood fire worthily only when he warms his thoughts by it as well as his hands and feet. ★★★

Delete

Is the PSP 2445 reverb on sale anywhere at the lower price it had a couple weeks ago? It was around $25-30.

Examigan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:35 am Is the PSP 2445 reverb on sale anywhere at the lower price it had a couple weeks ago? It was around $25-30.
https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-hi ... audioware/

It doesn't appear to be on sale right now. There might be a deal within the next 6 to 12 months.

moshmage wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:17 am Ugritone Farewell Tour (going off business :(

https://ugritone.com/collections/farewell-tour
Is there anything worth having - especially with everything being no longer supported?
(the cynic in me would answer "No, that's why they're going oob." but still ?!?)

Nobdi wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:36 pm
moshmage wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:17 am Ugritone Farewell Tour (going off business :(

Is there anything worth having - especially with everything being no longer supported?
(the cynic in me would answer "No, that's why they're going oob." but still ?!?)
Their midi files are really good.

LunarKitten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:10 pm https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-hi ... audioware/

It doesn't appear to be on sale right now. There might be a deal within the next 6 to 12 months.
Wow! I didn’t know about this page. It seems very interesting to know about plugin discounts. Thanks :tu:
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

stefangx wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:26 am
Nobdi wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:36 pm

Their midi files are really good.
was interested last year and they didnt reply to 2 mails. does someone know what copy protection they use and if their metal kits are also included as WAV or something? worrysome when they are oob and you cannot use their plugins/no support anymoree :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

maldomusica wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:59 am
LunarKitten wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:10 pm https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-hi ... audioware/

Wow! I didn’t know about this page. It seems very interesting to know about plugin discounts. Thanks :tu:
Yes, it is an awesome tool to check on deals. Someone here recommended it to me, and it helps me to make sure I don't overpay for plugins. :tu:

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:59 pm was interested last year and they didnt reply to 2 mails. does someone know what copy protection they use and if their metal kits are also included as WAV or something? worrysome when they are oob and you cannot use their plugins/no support anymoree :/
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but wav's, midi files, and IR's can't be protected.

Anyone know if Izotope Stratus and Symphony reverbs go on sell at the $19 price point often? I screwed up in not realizing they only give you one license and my flow requires two. I want to spend time with it before I even consider a second license.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”