Native Instruments $19 Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:35 am
ChanceB wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:22 am Speaking of presets for Reaktor instruments here’s these missing vst presets for Super 8
https://community.native-instruments.co ... s-are-here
Nice - do you happen to know if these are tagged?

I haven't installed the standalone version though I could, I just figured it would be more confusing to have 2 versions of the same thing. In theory I could then uninstall the R2 version... don't know if the presets are in two separate locations?
They are tagged.I never had the vst version so I didn’t even know these existed until I saw this post . I just put them in the user folder,I didn’t try to put them in the factory location,works fine

emef wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:17 am
seangm wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:38 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:42 am FWIW - Razor has 459 presets. 315 were in 1.0, and an additional 144 in 1.5.
I just purchased Razor and it doesn't have that many presets in my installation, not sure why. I don't have time to go count but there were definitely not that many so maybe some issue with the installation I don't know.
are you not seeing the 9 folders of presets? there's loads of presets in each one
No I'm not. But maybe I have a bad installation or something, not sure. If you see tons of presets good. But who TF cares at this point, this is a stupid thing to argue about.

seangm wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:10 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:42 am FWIW - Razor has 459 presets. 315 were in 1.0, and an additional 144 in 1.5.
I just purchased Razor and it doesn't have that many presets in my installation, not sure why. I don't have time to go count but there were definitely not that many so maybe some issue with the installation I don't know.
are you not seeing the 9 folders of presets? there's loads of presets in each one
No I'm not. But maybe I have a bad installation or something, not sure. If you see tons of presets good. But who TF cares at this point, this is a stupid thing to argue about.
haha i wasn't arguing with you, just asking if you saw all the folders :tu:

emef wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:37 pm
seangm wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:10 am
haha i wasn't arguing with you, just asking if you saw all the folders :tu:
Ok got it, thanks.

Razor - when you click on the patch list - at the very top, above the first patch, is a tab labelled "Embedded".
If you hover your pointer over that, a sidebar opens up with 9 categories labeled bass, pads, leads, etc.
Each category has a whole lot of patches. I haven't counted them up, but just the leads alone has 117 patches.
The other 8 categories have less, but there's still multiple hundreds of patches to pick from.

ChanceB wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:22 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:35 am
ChanceB wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:22 am Speaking of presets for Reaktor instruments here’s these missing vst presets for Super 8
https://community.native-instruments.co ... s-are-here
Nice - do you happen to know if these are tagged?

I haven't installed the standalone version though I could, I just figured it would be more confusing to have 2 versions of the same thing. In theory I could then uninstall the R2 version... don't know if the presets are in two separate locations?
They are tagged.I never had the vst version so I didn’t even know these existed until I saw this post . I just put them in the user folder,I didn’t try to put them in the factory location,works fine
FWIW - these do appear in KK but of course only in the User Content section, which isn't so useful for general browsing as in true NI style you can't search both at the same time. Also there's no tagging. Not complaining, it's a labour of community love, but it's a shame NI simply doesn't add those presets properly to the Reaktor version.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Do you guys and girls have any favourites among these? Mine is Super 8, Spark and Kontour
EXT3 - FL Studio 24 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - U-he Filterscape - NI Massive - NI Kontour - NI Spark - JP6K - Variety of Sound

I very much like TRK01. I have Super 8, but only because I got it as a freebie. It's not bad, but doesn't do much for me compared to what I already work with.

LFO8 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:27 am I very much like TRK01. I have Super 8, but only because I got it as a freebie. It's not bad, but doesn't do much for me compared to what I already work with.
TRK01 is really fun and takes me where I wouldn't usually go with my boring thinking :hihi:
Super 8 is surprisingly pleasant. I just wish the effects were non-mutually exclusive...
MuLab of course :D

Nug Wrangler wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:11 am Do you guys and girls have any favourites among these? Mine is Super 8, Spark and Kontour
I already had most of them thru Komplete.
But if I didn't have any of them, I'd get FM8, Razor, and Monark.
I'm liking the Molekular fx too.

felis wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:22 am
Nug Wrangler wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:11 am Do you guys and girls have any favourites among these? Mine is Super 8, Spark and Kontour
I already had most of them thru Komplete.
But if I didn't have any of them, I'd get FM8, Razor, and Monark.
I'm liking the Molekular fx too.
Yes Molekular is great
EXT3 - FL Studio 24 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - U-he Filterscape - NI Massive - NI Kontour - NI Spark - JP6K - Variety of Sound

One thing that annoys the piss out of me with so many Reaktor instruments is the lack of init preset. So, if anyone is curious, with Razor at least, the init is in the Errorsmith sub folder. And it's not all that init but it's something at least.

I bought Massive a year or two ago on a similar sale and IMO it's likely the best of these, although I can't say of course unless I used the others. Somewhat surprised Absynth wasn't part of this deal.

mixyguy2 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:14 pm I bought Massive a year or two ago on a similar sale and IMO it's likely the best of these, although I can't say of course unless I used the others. Somewhat surprised Absynth wasn't part of this deal.
Absynth has been discontinued since September 2022 :cry:

swilow11 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:30 pm One thing that annoys the piss out of me with so many Reaktor instruments is the lack of init preset. So, if anyone is curious, with Razor at least, the init is in the Errorsmith sub folder. And it's not all that init but it's something at least.
Monark and Super-8 are two of them that have Init presets.

Return to “Instruments”