Summer tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well - here you are again: "Summer tune": very beautiful guitar playing! It
sounds very handmade and well-founded. Above all, it is groovy and
emotional! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:37 am Well - here you are again: "Summer tune": very beautiful guitar playing! It
sounds very handmade and well-founded. Above all, it is groovy and
emotional! :clap:
Thanks for the listening and nice reply.

It's nice to hear summertime music now that the weather here has improved after the coolest and wettest Spring for a few years. Nice tune and arrangement, and I really enjoyed the bright guitar sound.

Good work :)

Delightful little summer Tele jam. Nicely done!

I love the song.. was listening to a little bit of the hillside synths was enjoying that as well.

seismic1 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:26 pm It's nice to hear summertime music now that the weather here has improved after the coolest and wettest Spring for a few years. Nice tune and arrangement, and I really enjoyed the bright guitar sound.

Good work :)
Thanks for the nice replyπŸ™‚

polyslax wrote: ↑Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:33 pm Delightful little summer Tele jam. Nicely done!
Thanks for the listening and reply

very groovy man! I wish i could just take out a guitar like that and jam, excellent ability and cool improvisation (or is it all exactly planned? ) , reminds me a little of mike oldfield

Great summer feel to this :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

dexrow wrote: ↑Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:06 am I love the song.. was listening to a little bit of the hillside synths was enjoying that as well.
Thanks for the listening. Nice that you liked β€¦πŸ™‚

Jesse Gorter wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:53 am very groovy man! I wish i could just take out a guitar like that and jam, excellent ability and cool improvisation (or is it all exactly planned? ) , reminds me a little of mike oldfield
Thanks for the nice reply.
This is mostly composed and rehearsed and then recorded.

It even sounds good for a sunny winters day!
I like the more natural and nimble melodies on this Markku!
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

folderol wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:37 am Great summer feel to this :tu:
Thanks for the nice reply.

Allomerus wrote: ↑Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:47 pm It even sounds good for a sunny winters day!
I like the more natural and nimble melodies on this Markku!
Well done!
:)
Thanks for the listening and reply.

Return to β€œMusic Cafe”