Butterfly nights

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

This is an oldie, but finally visualised,what do you feel?

https://youtu.be/IBpek0ykLk4?si=JwMAOvgrmiJ5h9V1

Nice job! I liked the video and soundtrack.

"Nacht van de Vinder": Is it "Night of the Finder"?
What is a "Finder"? A butterfly?

The video is really great: The listener is transported into a nighttime
nature scene in which butterflies and fireflies dominate the
picture. The whole video is very dreamy and emotional. :o

Did you create the video yourself? Which software did you use?

The butterfly seems to play the main role. The video is beautifully
supported by the piano-centered music. The finale is a sea of ​​red
flowers.

Overall, the video with this music is a great experience. Great job!
Thank you for making this experience available to us here! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:29 am "Nacht van de Vinder": Is it "Night of the Finder"?
What is a "Finder"? A butterfly?

The video is really great: The listener is transported into a nighttime
nature scene in which butterflies and fireflies dominate the
picture. The whole video is very dreamy and emotional. :o

Did you create the video yourself? Which software did you use?

The butterfly seems to play the main role. The video is beautifully
supported by the piano-centered music. The finale is a sea of ​​red
flowers.

Overall, the video with this music is a great experience. Great job!
Thank you for making this experience available to us here! :tu:
It is “vlinder”, the dutch word for butterfly, and one of the words that I prefer the dutch version over the english equivalent.
Thanks for the involved response!! :love: I create the video with da vinci resolve, after careful planning and trying out various things.

I always had the vision of disney fantasia, and love night scenes and the colours of them in animation, real colors at night arent so visible, but in cartoons we make flowers illuminating ! :)

Enjoyed this lovely song, and well done on the video! I really like the style and the scenes connect well with the music.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:32 am Enjoyed this lovely song, and well done on the video! I really like the style and the scenes connect well with the music.
Thanks core!

Love the moments of tension in the intro harmony with hints of brightness. I also really like how the melodic lines continually evolve throughout the piece. Stereo placement of the voices and levels are solid. Nice work :tu:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:01 am Love the moments of tension in the intro harmony with hints of brightness. I also really like how the melodic lines continually evolve throughout the piece. Stereo placement of the voices and levels are solid. Nice work :tu:
Ah thanks ! Its an oldie but the video re energized it ;)

Really enjoyed this combination. Video an soundtrack complement each other very well :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:41 am Really enjoyed this combination. Video an soundtrack complement each other very well :tu:
Thanks folderol!

markkuja wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:56 am Nice job! I liked the video and soundtrack.
thanks!
:phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”