FS: Arturia FX 2, FL Studio, NI FX-Bundle, Black Rooster Bundle, PA, Output, Tracktion, Kilohearts & more. also WTT

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RC-20 Retro Color

bump

up

hop hop hop

up

bump

up

here we go again

Please avoid at all costs this user: warcat. I am a musician trying to buy a product from him and he refuses to accept my payment justifying that he saw some post on my account (written by me) that makes him believe I am not me. This is so frustrating that this person does not accept a simple PayPal Transaction with Goods & Services. It's embarassing to deal with this guy, as if someone will hack him if he gets sent money to his account. The user has the right to select its customers I get it, yet the user does not even want money from you because he thinks you're some scammer. Let alone the $$$$ I bought and sold on this platform.
Last edited by hokayo on Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hokayo wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:38 am Please avoid at all costs this user: warcat. I am a musician trying to buy a product from him and he refuses to accept my payment justifying that he saw some post on my account (written by me) that makes him believe I am not me. This is so frustrating that this person does not accept a simple PayPal Transaction with Goods & Services. It's embarassing to deal with this guy, as if someone will hack him if he gets sent money to his account. I can't believe what KVR has become, to allow people to pretend they are selling when in reality oops: all fake. The user has the right to select its customers I get it, yet the user does not even want money from you because he thinks you're some hobo. Let alone the $$$$ I bought and sold on this platform.
Okay, it’s weird. this person sent me an offer. I checked the feedback. In 2022, there was a warning about his account that someone else had access to it. the person who published this warning also suggested that this person might have a mental illness. This whole story looks strange, so I apologized and said that I prefer not to take risks and not sell him a license. Now this person wrote a post here in the topic that you see above. But he also wrote me a personal message with a completely different tone and content. In which he tells some strange story about how he gave someone an account. Also, apparently he has now created a new account and made me an offer from the new account. This is all completely ridiculous and I certainly am not going to risk dealing with such a strange buyer.

Again, user warcat is not willing "to take risks" ACCEPTING money through Paypal Goods & Services, discriminating the users of KVR platform by his own rules of selection, despite the evidence of numerous plugins bought & sold. Very unprofessional user. This user warcat believes that he is "taking risks" if he RECEIVES MONEY through PAYPAL. Such a shame dealing with this kind of user.

hokayo wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:14 am Again, user warcat is not willing "to take risks" ACCEPTING money through Paypal Goods & Services, discriminating the users of KVR platform by his own rules of selection, despite the evidence of numerous plugins bought & sold. Very unprofessional user. This user warcat believes that he is "taking risks" if he RECEIVES MONEY through PAYPAL. Such a shame dealing with this kind of user.
This is just ridiculous. Hey friend, if you don’t calm down, I will be forced to contact the administration.

Update: stay away from warcat, he keeps threatening to KVR administration that he'll report me and insisting I'm a scammer, despite my positive feedbacks and his lack of evidence
Last edited by hokayo on Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FWIW, I've sold hokayo a few licenses over the past 4 months without issue 🤷‍♂️

warcat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:05 am
hokayo wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:38 am Please avoid at all costs this user: warcat. I am a musician trying to buy a product from him and he refuses to accept my payment justifying that he saw some post on my account (written by me) that makes him believe I am not me. This is so frustrating that this person does not accept a simple PayPal Transaction with Goods & Services. It's embarassing to deal with this guy, as if someone will hack him if he gets sent money to his account. I can't believe what KVR has become, to allow people to pretend they are selling when in reality oops: all fake. The user has the right to select its customers I get it, yet the user does not even want money from you because he thinks you're some hobo. Let alone the $$$$ I bought and sold on this platform.
Okay, it’s weird. this person sent me an offer. I checked the feedback. In 2022, there was a warning about his account that someone else had access to it. the person who published this warning also suggested that this person might have a mental illness. This whole story looks strange, so I apologized and said that I prefer not to take risks and not sell him a license. Now this person wrote a post here in the topic that you see above. But he also wrote me a personal message with a completely different tone and content. In which he tells some strange story about how he gave someone an account. Also, apparently he has now created a new account and made me an offer from the new account. This is all completely ridiculous and I certainly am not going to risk dealing with such a strange buyer.

greyxenon wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:27 pm FWIW, I've sold hokayo a few licenses over the past 4 months without issue 🤷‍♂️

warcat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:05 am
that's great

up

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”