GSCW DRUMS - Samples - FREE - Full kits

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

scuzzphut wrote:Giro - I am currently mapping the demo kit into the Ext sampler.

Would you mind if I created a torrent once I'm finished ??? :-)

<edit> and can anyone help me find a legal torrent tracker that I can upload to ? preferrably music related in some way :-) </edit>
Oooh nice - eXT Sampler kit. :D

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

eXT Sampler? There's a sampler?

so when is it coming out exactly ..im impatient I know
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Reason's NN-Xt & Combinator patches for the demokit submitted via mail.

sounds very promising!

waiting man wrote:Giro, don't know if you look at your Pms, but I'll happily apply for a Reason's version, if needed.
Yes I do read it! Sorry for the delay... Been up to my neck producing, helping others with SX, mixing, and looking for the best way to upload the library! :shock: Can't risk to go over my bandwidth :wink:
Reason's NN-XT for version 2 and 3 would be nice for others!
Salvador Peláez (Giro)
Durotronik-E.M.P. 次郎
https://www.pristinestudio.com
http://www.durotronik.com
GSCW DRUM SAMPLES

Giro - bittorrent is a good option for distribution - that way everyone who downloads also contributes bandwidth.

Anyone know of a good tracker we could use ?

didn't mean to push, sorry Giro. :)
the nn-xt patches can be loaded in any reason version from v2.
the combinators ones only from v3.
both should be happy, v3 owners a tad more.

Jonny X wrote: Is there any rules on using them in tracks (licencing etc?)
Good Question!!!

My Demo kit and Full kit!
You can use them for your tracks... you bet!!!
The only thing that I want from you guys is to ask me first if you can upload the library with your own patches...! you must add the Text file that comes with the original samples and you must make clear that the samples were created by yours truly!

You can post any patch format but if you have to re-pack like refills (reason), sf2, sfz, etc, please ask me first! before uploading!! We have to make clear tha the samples ara G&S Original....

Use this for repacking and PLEASE ask me first!!!

G&S CustomWork Drumkit Sample Library 1.0 2005 LICENSE AGREEMENT
-----------------------------------------

ALL USERS OF THE G&S SAMPLE LIBRARY ARE SUBJECT TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. YOU MAY: (a) use the enclosed Application on more than one computer; (b) physically transfer the Application from one computer to another provided that it is used on only one computer at a time; (c) make copies of the Application solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on a label on any backup copy, and must take reasonable measures to ensure that any copy is used only as allowed by the terms of this Agreement.

2. YOU MAY NOT: (a) sell copies of the Application to others; (b) rent, lease or grant sub-licenses or other rights to the Application; (c) translate or otherwise alter the Application without the prior written consent of G&S CustomWorks Drumkit Sample Library 1.0 © 2005 (d) in Plain English: DON’T MODIFY AND\or RE-SELL THE SAMPLES.

This License does not specifically entitle you to any updates, enhancements, or improvements to the Library. G&S CustomWorks Drumkit Sample Library 1.0

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
BY USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU ACCEPT THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.

LICENSE AND PROTECTION

c2005 G&S CustomWorks Drumkit Sample Library 1.0. All Rights Reserved.
------------------------------------------------

A LOT OF BLA BLA! but it was an effort to come up with these samples! Please respect my generosity!

You can use them for your music! Feel free to do so! that's why I sampled them... to do music!
Last edited by GIRO on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salvador Peláez (Giro)
Durotronik-E.M.P. 次郎
https://www.pristinestudio.com
http://www.durotronik.com
GSCW DRUM SAMPLES

Beardedone wrote:eXT Sampler? There's a sampler?
You really don't know about it, Gordon?
It's even doing a rather reasonable beat slicing and MIDI extraction job!
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

asking is fine & perfectly reasonable, imo.
great. now I'm impatient, too. :hihi:
the demo responds impressively on v-drums.

scuzzphut wrote:Giro - bittorrent is a good option for distribution
Also a favorite amongst pirates, so I've heard.

Duro - it's great to hear you're offering these for free! Thanks ;-)

Hi! Giro,

Give me a PM or email about hosting these if you need to spread the bandwidth, I can then provide a ftp to upload by and then move the files to a special directory – I might be able to set up a page at audioshots that you can direct guys to download from as a second or first option – I could not do direct links though – they would need to be directed to the page, and presets in the auditorium, Or the other way round – samples in the auditorium and the presets, kits in a audioshots page, might be lighter on the bandwidth. if interested I am a couple of clicks away ;)

Best regards,

Peter

Herman Witkam wrote:

Duro - it's great to hear you're offering these for free! Thanks ;-)
To be honest, Herman, I thought that the subculture of pirates and brigands died out long before the advent of computers, let alone bit-torrent.:? As any pastafarian will tell you, their decline is in direct proportion to the increase in global temperature.

Arrrrr!!!!!

Herman Witkam wrote:
As with all good things, it can be used for good *and* bad. I believe Bittorrent was devised to make filesharing more efficient, and the focus was not on *what* could be shared, but only on the possibility of efficient sharing in itself.

It is free, I guess the maker did not intend to get rich (he may have in the meantime though through donations).

Furthermore, it is Open Source, so it can be trusted and will not contain spyware, adware, virusses or other malware.

It's like radioactivity: it can be used to destroy civilization, or to treat cancer. It's the *choices* we make that are good or bad, not the tools themselves. You can also set up a webserver to share illegal files. Does that make all webserver software bad?

of course it does!

:roll: :hihi:

DSP

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”