LiveSlice is out now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just saw on the news page it has been officially released. Check it out here.

I was on the beta team for it, it really is a fantastic tool. It's different then other slicers I know of, as it allows multiple tracks of loops. Really elegant implementation of swapping loops and segments. Highly recommend trying the demo.
Last edited by shamann on Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i just watched the flash demos at their site and it does look rather cool.
i'll have to check it out.

-ugo

like tuareg on steroids

opia wrote:like tuareg on steroids
Yeah, a lot like that. Hadn't thought of it before, but since I've been using Liveslice, I haven't actually opened Tu2. I'd only really been using it for the variator for the last few years any way.

I've come to really like LiveSlice. Jacob (ohm around here) has added some nice features for ease of use and flexibility.

opia wrote:like tuareg on steroids
can see what makes you say that. :)

looks really cool, but i just got camelspace, dblueGlitch, donated for some ioplong (he didn't get back to me, yet, anyone know if he's on vacation or something? ;) ) and for karmaFX...

hmmm... and then there's still the keyboard that was supposed to be in the mail... hmm. it is tempting, though... :x :wink:

fabi the underachiever wrote:...but i just got... hmm. it is tempting, though...
And it's on sale right now, 10 euros off. (you know you want to) :hihi:

Re: ioplong, he works for FXpansion now, doesn't he? Might be really busy.

it's nice that it can send midi cc's to other plugins. do you know how long the introductory price offer will last, shamann?

fabi the underachiever wrote:it's nice that it can send midi cc's to other plugins. do you know how long the introductory price offer will last, shamann?
From the news release:

"LiveSlice costs €49.95 but is currently available for the introductory price of €39.95; this offer is valid until November 20th 2005. A demo version is available."

shamann wrote:Just saw on the news page it has been officially released. Check it out here.

I was on the beta team for it, it really is a fantastic tool. It's different then other slicers I know of, as it allows multiple tracks of loops. Really elegant implementation of swapping loops and segments. Highly recommend trying the demo.
Ok, how about a Group Buy?

Rajah wrote:
shamann wrote:Just saw on the news page it has been officially released. Check it out here.

Ok, how about a Group Buy?
i'd be in on that. :D :party: :hyper: :wink:

I don't know, asking for a group buy the first day a $50 plugin is released, that's all a bit much, isn't it?

I wouldn't hold your breath for a group buy, doesn't look to me like there's a lot of slack in the price to be cut.

shamann wrote:I don't know, asking for a group buy the first day a $50 plugin is released, that's all a bit much, isn't it?

I wouldn't hold your breath for a group buy, doesn't look to me like there's a lot of slack in the price to be cut.
i know, but it's just so much fun to use them lil enthusiamic emoticons... :love: :D :D :oops: :hihi: :wink:

fabi the underachiever wrote:i know, but it's just so much fun to use them lil enthusiamic emoticons... :love: :D :D :oops: :hihi: :wink:
:hihi:

Like that crazy guy in OT who did this :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol: in every post.

shamann wrote:I don't know, asking for a group buy the first day a $50 plugin is released, that's all a bit much, isn't it?

Ok, seem like it is worth more than the $50. after getting more into it..
Great product. Got my 50 bucks.

Nice!!!!

Love the ability to send slices to different channels.

... did just a short overview, but...

:o :-o :shock: :hyper: :band2: :D

... seems like someone has developed something I have been waiting for YEARS - why did it take so long??? :)

... it's a shame, I'm using Live and Kontakt 2 in the meantime... :roll:

... not using emoticons over the top, am I :?:

Return to “Instruments”