xhip is amazing ! Thanks Acidose

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cant beleive my hear !
This thing sounds alive, :-o i dont know how you did it but to me its one of the best vsti ive tried in a long time .

I use some real analogue (juno 106,mini korg,akaiax60,ms20) and im realy picky about vsti but this one is exceptional . You can almost hear the electricity, lots of subtle variation, the osc are realy good even in the low register (something i cant say about VAZ IMHO)filter is tasty .

A true masterpiece.

Yes undoubtedly :) Thanks

you should try this version;
--expletive deleted--

anyone reading this message now should know this thread is slightly ancient, and it would be best to read if anything the last few pages rather than the first few.

a much more clear record of progress is available at the news/blog on --expletive deleted-- and hopefully in the future a message board will also be available.

please take the time to read over the faq questions, feel free to ask if something has been left out.
Last edited by aciddose on Mon May 11, 2020 1:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Great updates , and more user friendly and centralized GUI (Although liked the previous GUI). really thanks

i fully agree with open poster.....even at the lowest keys u get a nice lively elastic response from the oscillator. :love:

@aciddose
bug...crash when selecting unison voices.

same thing here, crash when selecting unison voices.

should crash when selecting anything, i told you, it is wip. when changing main parameters, use whatever disable is available. (in cubase, you'd unclick the button on the topleft.)

is it possible to have retrigger for the envelopes? or is it there allready and i don't see it? :help:

the lfo->envelope thing isnt set up for the gui yet.

to 'retrigger' in mono mode when the note changes, select retrigger in the 'control' menu.

http://xhip.cjb.net/temp/retrig.mp3

i've made some adjustments to the filter you might like, have you noticed yet? :)

i've updated the temp/adxhip.dll file. it should crash a lot less now, try to change parameters only when the voice counter is at zero.

i adjusted the limits to allow 64 voice polyphony with 64 voice unison, or 4096 voices. this is huge, so dont blame me when your pc shits itself if you put this to full power :P

still crashing like a biatch.
i was able though to have 16 voices going just for a a few seconds and it was just :shock: :-o (best supersaw ever!) ....and it was only takin 20 % of my xp2400+. very resonable.really loved it....is quite a difference from 8.
don't know if anything changed in the filter.....but from a quick test with low pass and trigger on i was prefectly happy. that knock spot on....got one deep and punchy kick drum ...so pure sound.
I'm here right now just pressing keys with a plain sawtooth....and it just feels so good.honestly it brought a tear to my eye....it's just what i wanted for years.
THANKS SO MUCH ACIDDOSE.

after a few more tries i was able to reach 32...after which my computer just crashed again....but this time cos it reached its limit.

cool, aciddose - respect :D ...fine works...thx

tro

I miss a saw waveform in xhip or am I to lacy to find the saw waveform in it?
I´m on f**king fire!
Listen psytrance @ http://radio.powernet.bg/

just a question: which hosts do you guys use?
eXT won't allow me to load it. to sad, as i love xhip and really wanna try this version :(

edit: seems to be an eXT prob. v 1.3.6 loads it, the latest beta not.
zort!

Return to “Instruments”