VST Tracker most like Matilde

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've only tooled around with a few vst tracker demos a while back but realize I can't break free from Matilde.
Which of the VST trackers out there (I'm talking a tracker that is a VSTi), is the most like the Matilde tracker commands/Buzz tracker pattern screen.

(If you're unfamiliar with Matilde or Buzz just read, please don't reply :) )

a bump for skale tracker. www.skale.org
aka rktic. demoscener, sound designer, ux-dude, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

well have you heard of revisit? it's more based exactly to Impulse Tracker of dos era pc's but its perfect at least for me :)

RonC

Thanks for the Skale tip but I have NO IDEA how to use this thing! Doesn't feel like buzz. Are there any good pages for how to make an instrument, what are the per-note effects, how to make a pattern, how to trigger a pattern from a VST host?

Skale is very nice even runs on linux :)
the only problem i have with skale is the GUI
it`s to small :)
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

I have been playing a bit with madtracker. Very nice one. It can load VST effects and synths and runs as a rewire client in any rewire host (so for me it runs inside Orion Platinum and inside SONAR).
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Ok reVisit feels nice and comfy for me :) now can I use the host to trigger a pattern, or do I have to do all the pattern sequencing in the tracker only?
ReVisit feels much more like Buzz tracking than Skale so far.

PS Still looking for skale help. (that GUI makes my brain bleed :? )

I can't figure out how to load a sample into reVisit.

renoise renoise and renoise once again: http://www.renoise.com :)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

soma wrote:I can't figure out how to load a sample into reVisit.
'Simply go to the sample list (F3), choose a sample slot and hit ENTER. You will be presented with a file dialog that will allow you to select a .WAV file. To load the sample, click OK.'

(it took me a while to find the faq on the site) :)

Thanks!

your welcome. :)
i found this last nite too,
http://forum.nashnet.co.uk/
got it working but it had a problem when you start the eXT sync/play button.but i could still adjust the tempo and record the revist stuff,nice. 8)

Return to “Instruments”