Mustang
3%
MU Studio
5%

Total votes: 39

RELATED
PRODUCTS

My fav is my own "Munity" :)

\Mu"ni*ty\, n. [See Immunity.] Freedom; security; immunity. [Obs.] --W. Montagu.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Mustang gets my vote :love: :love:

that's sooo cute! :love: :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

What a lovely drawing!

Did you make that, bonte?

Yeah!
thanks dudes :D

ok just so none of those horrid others befall this program, i vote luna. not my first choice, but the one i like isnt up there really. musonic sounds like a late night drive thru burger joint if you ask me.

> DiGiT < wrote: musonic sounds like a late night drive thru burger joint if you ask me.
:lol:

not to mention the assosiation with the order of the masons, and their masonic temples...

Has anyone suggested MuSoniq - It looks a bit more chic or exotic than Musonic.

Or how about Lullaby?

Maybe SoniqFusion? :shrug:

Just wondering. 8)
ChocoLatteRabbit
"They often calls me coffee 'cause I grinds so fine."
Unknown bluesman

> DiGiT < wrote:not to mention the assosiation with the order of the masons, and their masonic temples...
the free musons and their scheme to take over the sequencer market .. :-o

;)

Frankly, Mu - is like the 90's version of adding numbers to the end of your band name by now. It worked once, or a few times, don't let our children automatically assume anything with the begining of Mu is bad.

Luna - really good smashing pumpkins song.

Bonteburg: Mind if I ask where the arm in that drawing may be leading to...... :-o

That's a fabulous drawing, Bonteburg. Seriously, :love: . That would be a killer marketing package for a boxed retail outlet/store/ bricks-and-mortar sales.

Hmmm, still thinking. I haven't voted, yet, on this poll. :D :D
RogerPerrin

I'm up to my old hat tricks again.

Nice drawing Bonte. But the man looks a little distracted by what's going on in the window of the house opposite. He lacks focus. He should close the curtains and get on with his work! :hihi:

thanks for the compliments all of ya :oops:
Why is everybody coming from a sex angle?? :hihi:

Return to “MUTOOLS”