Oatmeal skins, patches and presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oatmeal

Somebody should create a global page for Oatmetal, Oatmetal Skins and Oatmetal Presets.

Still need to test this thing with the Limeflavour skin.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

federu wrote:Today I tried the final 3.11 and Oatmeal crashed it.
Yeah, crashed for me too... I had high hopes...

gave up ages ago

crashes reaper, ableton and cantabile lite here...

dave

Works just dandy for me :)

My condolances, guys... Maybe now's the time to contact Fuzzpilz.

works fine for me in cantabile, ext 2 and reaper 3. a little crashy from time to time esp. changing presets while sequence playing. overall sweet little synth.
---
nektar t6, Windows 10, bitwig studio 4, way too many vsts, not near enough time :D

Nevermind.

works fine in FL9. i havent used it in a longer period but i have tried messing around with almost all features and everything is ok.

sorry for bumping this old thread but i just recently discovered oatmeal and there are lots of reports here about bugs that can throw people off. I just want to confirm that it works in Fl9.

With 34 pages and six years of existence, it's not an old thread, it's a work in progress.

I am looking for a patch - sorry, not sure if it's oatmeal or not, but I've eliminated most of the other possibilities. It's a brassy pad that starts out about a 5th up and a fourth down, and then the high notes glide up to the octave and the low ones down to the octave. Does anybody remember this? I'd never heard anything do this before or since, and I could use it on a current project.

Guys just so you know, the URL to my All-In-One pack has changed:
http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/DLs/Fuzzpilz_ ... e_Pack.rar

If there's anything I've missed, please let me know asap.

Thanks for maintaining this! And glad you're survivin'! :)
Anyone wanting fresh sounds, oatmeal has a great randomizer! 8)

Agreed! Thanks for maintaining this MaliceX. :-)

--Sean

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
MaliceX wrote:Guys just so you know, the URL to my All-In-One pack has changed:
http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/DLs/Fuzzpilz_ ... e_Pack.rar (http://djtbmx.stdrand.com/DLs/Fuzzpilz_Oatmeal_VSTi_All-In-One_Pack.rar)

linky no worky

Would be great if the link to the all-in-one-pack could be fixed. Came directly to this thread after reading the review for Oatmeal in this months Computer Music mag. They post the link to this thread in the article.

Edit: Dismiss this post, i'm an idiot.

nastypasty wrote:

linky no worky

Would be great if the link to the all-in-one-pack could be fixed. Came directly to this thread after reading the review for Oatmeal in this months Computer Music mag. They post the link to this thread in the article.

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with my friend's webhost, but it's been tempermental as of late. (Based in the UK apparently)

I'm considering finding better options for a mirror.

MaliceX wrote:
nastypasty wrote:

linky no worky

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with my friend's webhost, but it's been tempermental as of late. (Based in the UK apparently)

I'm considering finding better options for a mirror.
I just tried and it worked for me, thanks for putting all that together MaliceX :)

[...] is this a joke? I've tried several times your link and it ALWAYS started the download automatically but ... uhm ... I've stopped the "DL" seeing that it would take me 4DAYS and a "few" hours to get this pack ... senseless IMO !!

This is in NO WAY any kind of disrespect! I APPRECiATE your work and your willing in sharing it with us but I think you would agree to me that it doesn't "really" make sense to DL such a quite small pack more than FOUR DAYS !?!

It would be very nice to have a few alternative skins as I'm not that much into the original brown colors!!!

THANK YOU anyway !!!

DJ
... SO WHAT ?¿? ...

Return to “Instruments”