FM Heaven Group Buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got an e-mail from Cesare of Loftsoft in response to my request for a Group Buy for FM Heaven. Here is his response:

"You are right, a group buy would be a good way of attracting people
to the wonders of FM Synthesis.

I'd suggest the following pricing:

single copy (standard rate) $70
3 or more copies - $50 each
5 or more copies - $40 each
10 or more copies - $30 each

The copies would be registered to individuals, so would be in no way
disadvantaged from full price purchases".

At $ 30 FM Heaven is a must buy! I already own several
FM synths but FM Heaven would be a welcome addition to the arsenal. I asked Cesare to post here to give instructions on how to purchase FM Heaven at Group Buy Prices. Come on only need 9 more people to sign up to reach the excellent price of $ 30 !!!!! :party:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If I didn't already have it, I'd jump on this! (the first vst I ever bought, btw!)

Yes this is a no-brainer at $30. DX7-TX81Z import makes it a great way to break into FM or add to the arsenal. :D

Tek,

I have Sytrus, Toxic III, Rhino2, FM7 and about to get FM8 - as well as other FM synths - do I need this, should I pass this up or not?

Mike

Hexter loads DX7. That's a pretty good free way to explore FM.

But $30 is a small price to pay for heaven.

hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hehe, hey Marc, does Tim have this :?: Tell him to jump on board and we'll do a t3 bank. :lol:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I'm tentatively interested -- will sign up if it nears 10. Just to fill out the collection. :)

im interested, were do i sign up.

how can we pay? just only with credit card or also via bank transfer?

Teksonik,

Why don't you create a bank for it?
It could be a nice addendum ;)

Which is the link to sign up. I'm afraid we reach the group buy today.

Teksonik wrote:Just got an e-mail from Cesare of Loftsoft in response to my request for a Group Buy for FM Heaven. Here is his response:

"You are right, a group buy would be a good way of attracting people
to the wonders of FM Synthesis.

I'd suggest the following pricing:

single copy (standard rate) $70
3 or more copies - $50 each
5 or more copies - $40 each
10 or more copies - $30 each

The copies would be registered to individuals, so would be in no way
disadvantaged from full price purchases".

At $ 30 FM Heaven is a must buy! I already own several
FM synths but FM Heaven would be a welcome addition to the arsenal. I asked Cesare to post here to give instructions on how to purchase FM Heaven at Group Buy Prices. Come on only need 9 more people to sign up to reach the excellent price of $ 30 !!!!! :party:
Nice one Teksonik :D
I mailed Cesare about a group buy as you suggested in this thread http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15 and pointed Cesare towards it. Glad to see he thinks it's a good idea :tu: FM Heaven is well worth the full $70, any group buy reduction makes it an even better bargain.

All I want now as a registered FM Heaven user is my missing v1.5 upgrade, Cesare hasn't got back to me yet :(
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

TotcProductions wrote:hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
Yes I have FM7,Toxic,Sytrus,Rhino,Oxe,Ganymede etc but I'll still buy FM Heaven at the reduced price. I don't NEED another Fm synth but being a gear slut like TOTC I can't pass up a bargain and for people who don't own the other Fm's this is a great way to get a DX7 for $30. I don't know if Tim has FM Heaven but a T3 bank would be cool. 8)

I e-mailed Cesare yesterday and it looks like Ian B did as well asking him to post here instructions on how to purchase for the Group Buy. Looks like we've already made the 10. So if we haven't heard from Cesare by later today I'll send him another message. :D

TotcProductions wrote:hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
The T3 bank that you guys are going to create for this should cost less than the group buy price !!!! :D :wink:

Return to “Instruments”