VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Teksonik
KVRAF
Topic Starter
17588 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:37 pm

Just got an e-mail from Cesare of Loftsoft in response to my request for a Group Buy for FM Heaven. Here is his response:

"You are right, a group buy would be a good way of attracting people
to the wonders of FM Synthesis.

I'd suggest the following pricing:

single copy (standard rate) $70
3 or more copies - $50 each
5 or more copies - $40 each
10 or more copies - $30 each

The copies would be registered to individuals, so would be in no way
disadvantaged from full price purchases".

At $ 30 FM Heaven is a must buy! I already own several
FM synths but FM Heaven would be a welcome addition to the arsenal. I asked Cesare to post here to give instructions on how to purchase FM Heaven at Group Buy Prices. Come on only need 9 more people to sign up to reach the excellent price of $ 30 !!!!! :party:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:43 pm

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

bluedad
something special
8542 posts since 16 Mar, 2002 from Birmingham, Alabama

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:47 pm

If I didn't already have it, I'd jump on this! (the first vst I ever bought, btw!)

Teksonik
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 pm

Yes this is a no-brainer at $30. DX7-TX81Z import makes it a great way to break into FM or add to the arsenal. :D

Karmacomposer
KVRAF
4773 posts since 7 Nov, 2005 from Florida

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:28 pm

Tek,

I have Sytrus, Toxic III, Rhino2, FM7 and about to get FM8 - as well as other FM synths - do I need this, should I pass this up or not?

Mike

mistertoast
KVRAF
3404 posts since 15 Sep, 2002

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:32 pm

Hexter loads DX7. That's a pretty good free way to explore FM.

But $30 is a small price to pay for heaven.

TotcProductions
KVRAF
5118 posts since 5 Mar, 2003 from Philadelphia, USA

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:32 pm

hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions
KVRAF
5118 posts since 5 Mar, 2003 from Philadelphia, USA

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:33 pm

hehe, hey Marc, does Tim have this :?: Tell him to jump on board and we'll do a t3 bank. :lol:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

foosnark
KVRAF
6492 posts since 9 Jan, 2003 from Saint Louis MO

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:31 pm

I'm tentatively interested -- will sign up if it nears 10. Just to fill out the collection. :)

cain
KVRian
720 posts since 16 Jan, 2005 from los angeles,ca

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:07 pm

im interested, were do i sign up.

mäxchen
KVRist
287 posts since 19 Nov, 2004

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

how can we pay? just only with credit card or also via bank transfer?

mahtazz
KVRian
1379 posts since 22 Jan, 2005 from Andorra

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:26 pm

Teksonik,

Why don't you create a bank for it?
It could be a nice addendum ;)

Which is the link to sign up. I'm afraid we reach the group buy today.

Ian B
Fearer of cheese
3217 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from UK

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:34 pm

Teksonik wrote:Just got an e-mail from Cesare of Loftsoft in response to my request for a Group Buy for FM Heaven. Here is his response:

"You are right, a group buy would be a good way of attracting people
to the wonders of FM Synthesis.

I'd suggest the following pricing:

single copy (standard rate) $70
3 or more copies - $50 each
5 or more copies - $40 each
10 or more copies - $30 each

The copies would be registered to individuals, so would be in no way
disadvantaged from full price purchases".

At $ 30 FM Heaven is a must buy! I already own several
FM synths but FM Heaven would be a welcome addition to the arsenal. I asked Cesare to post here to give instructions on how to purchase FM Heaven at Group Buy Prices. Come on only need 9 more people to sign up to reach the excellent price of $ 30 !!!!! :party:
Nice one Teksonik :D
I mailed Cesare about a group buy as you suggested in this thread http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15 and pointed Cesare towards it. Glad to see he thinks it's a good idea :tu: FM Heaven is well worth the full $70, any group buy reduction makes it an even better bargain.

All I want now as a registered FM Heaven user is my missing v1.5 upgrade, Cesare hasn't got back to me yet :(
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Teksonik
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:05 am

TotcProductions wrote:hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
Yes I have FM7,Toxic,Sytrus,Rhino,Oxe,Ganymede etc but I'll still buy FM Heaven at the reduced price. I don't NEED another Fm synth but being a gear slut like TOTC I can't pass up a bargain and for people who don't own the other Fm's this is a great way to get a DX7 for $30. I don't know if Tim has FM Heaven but a T3 bank would be cool. 8)

I e-mailed Cesare yesterday and it looks like Ian B did as well asking him to post here instructions on how to purchase for the Group Buy. Looks like we've already made the 10. So if we haven't heard from Cesare by later today I'll send him another message. :D

M'Snah
KVRAF
3347 posts since 8 Nov, 2003 from Amsterdam

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:21 am

TotcProductions wrote:hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
The T3 bank that you guys are going to create for this should cost less than the group buy price !!!! :D :wink:

Return to “Instruments”