FM Heaven Group Buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

M'Snah wrote:
TotcProductions wrote:hehe. Honestly Mike...with all of that, you don't need it. lol, I've got all the above-mentioned as well....but, since I'm a total virtual-gear-slut, count me in Cesare! :love:

Peace 8)
The T3 bank that you guys are going to create for this should cost less than the group buy price !!!! :D :wink:
Actually I think all our banks have been $20 or less. I would even be willing to do a free bank for FM Heaven as a way of saying thanks for the GB but you'll have to ask the other T's. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

At $30 I want one to!

Yeah, we could do a free T3 bank for this. Just have to see if Tim has it. Would be a while before it came out though, very busy around here. :P
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Holy ROFLCopters !! Less that half price !!

Again I tell myself: "Just one more FM synth." I'm in! :D
"Is it me or does the Roctave stuff seem like a rip off of the Babya stuff?" - Liquidclear

Can't imagine I'll be able to resist this one.

i'm in, too. i just love FM and can't get enuff of that stuff. ;)

I just e-mailed Cesare again pointing him to this thread. I asked that he give instructions on how to purchase at the Group Buy price. Judging by the posts already I estimate 15-20 sales so far. Should be more when there is actually a link where we can purchase.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

+1..........what success!!!!

C'mon Cesare! I can't hold on to this 30 bux forever!!! :hyper: :party:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

hope we get some info tommorow. :hyper:

Hmmm, sightly OT, but I dug thro' some old emails yesterday and Cesare has my new email addy :? Does anyone know if v1.5 was a paid for upgrade? If so, that might explain why I haven't got it. I'm using v1.49 so I doubt there will have been major changes in v1.5.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

at 30$ i might e tempted as well...;-)

I don't like that!

Ian B wrote:Hmmm, sightly OT, but I dug thro' some old emails yesterday and Cesare has my new email addy :? Does anyone know if v1.5 was a paid for upgrade? If so, that might explain why I haven't got it. I'm using v1.49 so I doubt there will have been major changes in v1.5.
Ian,

I've just sent you the upgrade. Yes, I did have your updated email address - this suggests that the update bounced your end when it went out. It's pretty difficult to know if updates get to people so you must have dropped through the net.

As for paid updates, I don't believe in them - all updates are free.

Cesare

Guys, i'm really pleased with the level of interest!

Well i've not done a group purchase before so i'm kind of making this up as I go along. I'd suggest paypal as a simple way of collecting the money for these purchases.

Can everyone interested pay their $30 to cesare@loftsoft.co.uk, with a subject of 'KVR FMHeaven Group Buy'. I'll mail out the synths as we go.

I guess I should stick a time limit on when i'll accept payments as part of this group buy, so how about all payments in by close of Thursday 5th of October?

If anyone has a problem with this payment method and wants to pay in gold or whatever, just mail me and i'll see what I can do.

Regards,

Cesare

Return to “Instruments”