FM Heaven Group Buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cesare wrote:I'd suggest paypal as a simple way of collecting the money for these purchases.
Arrrrrgh, paypal refuses to accept my eCard. Works everywhere else but not with paypal.
Any alternatives?

edit: Sorry - should've read everything. I got to paypal and then went inte automode...

I don't need any further synths. I already have more than enough. Buying soft-synths is just a waste of money for me. I can't use them all anyway and besides I only use piano, e-piano and organ most of the time anyway. Synthesizers are so 20th century....

...just this one and then I'll stop.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:...just this one and then I'll stop.
:hihi:

Too bad I already have it - never regretted this purchase b.t.w. :)

cesare wrote:
Ian B wrote:Hmmm, sightly OT, but I dug thro' some old emails yesterday and Cesare has my new email addy :? Does anyone know if v1.5 was a paid for upgrade? If so, that might explain why I haven't got it. I'm using v1.49 so I doubt there will have been major changes in v1.5.
Ian,

I've just sent you the upgrade. Yes, I did have your updated email address - this suggests that the update bounced your end when it went out. It's pretty difficult to know if updates get to people so you must have dropped through the net.

As for paid updates, I don't believe in them - all updates are free.

Cesare
Thanks Cesare, update received :D
I got the email so must have downloaded it the first time, but I've no idea what I've done with it.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Money on it's way to you Cesare!

Payment sent! Thanks Cesare for the Group Buy! Everybody this is a killer deal, don't pass it up! :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Payment sent! Thanks Cesare for the Group Buy! Everybody this is a killer deal, don't pass it up! :D
I see nothing about the group buy on the loftsoft site...
Where is the link or the info???

tekalo wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Payment sent! Thanks Cesare for the Group Buy! Everybody this is a killer deal, don't pass it up! :D
I see nothing about the group buy on the loftsoft site...
Where is the link or the info???
As it is now you have to send $30 via PayPal to cesare[At]loftsoft.co.uk

Or you must contact Cesare for payment options. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Payment sent! ;)

Hello. I've sent $ 30 as well. I hope I've got it right, because I haven't quite understood what you are going to do in the (unlikely 8) ) case we do not reach the scheduled number of people for the maximum price reduction ... or are you going to send out FMHeaven for $ 30 anyway, no matter how many people join ?
If so, I'm looking forward to your synth even more! Cheers, and thanks for this offer anyway, V.

i sent my money this morning, but the confirmation email from paypal says that the payment isn't completed and cesare has to approve the transaction.. am i the only one or is it the same for everybody else?

Mine too.. :(

Since it's currently going cheap I'm intrigued but does it really offer anything different to someone who already has FM7 (soon to be FM8), Sytrus 2, Rhino 2 and a Nord G2? :)

R.A.W. wrote:i sent my money this morning, but the confirmation email from paypal says that the payment isn't completed and cesare has to approve the transaction.. am i the only one or is it the same for everybody else?
Same here. Cesare is probably at work or away from the 'net. I imagine we'll see FM Heaven going out soon as I have it at 5:38 London time now. Just guessing. :shrug:

aMUSEd wrote:Since it's currently going cheap I'm intrigued but does it really offer anything different to someone who already has FM7 (soon to be FM8), Sytrus 2, Rhino 2 and a Nord G2? :)
I have FM7 and (FM8 the second it comes available), Rhino,Sytrus,Toxic III,Blue,Ganymede,OXE,etc and I bought FM Heaven but then I'm a synth addict. There is a demo and time to check it out. :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”