FM Heaven Group Buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this group buys was a killer deal. great synth for such a low price. :tu:

I'm glad to see this doing well. I'm not going to buy it, but I remember FM Heaven from the old days:) Good to see some props going to the dev.

dw

Oh wow! Summa really did a kick-ass job on the presets for these. That "heavenly piano" and "synth orchestra hit" are really nice. Plenty of other gems in there as well. One of the few synths I've bought, that while going through the presets, was forced to check the info box just to see who I needed to congratulate on the sound design work. :)

Great synth! More as I have time to play with it!

Did I mention how monstrous the unison is yet? :love:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Damn, I'm really annoyed that I missed this. I'm loving the demo of FMHeaven at the moment but can't afford $70. If anyone else is still interested post here and encourage a second round!

i am with you paul david. i missed it too. my problem was that i had no credit card and no paypal.... i think this group buy was the best of this year :(

I'd get in if we could get a second round going.

Cesare might not have come back to this thread, try contacting him, that's all myself and Teksonik did to get the first GB going :wink:
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Return to “Instruments”