advocasionaries 25624 [now including remix by an on bast]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's coming back; it's coming; I'm coming!

In an attempt to try and minimize the studio set-up my quest was to try and use no synths this time (which failed as there still is the bass-drone coming from the SY85) my focus was to use only 5 channels and get some new routings (and some new toys) in the hardware-FX department. A long period of non interest has hopefully ended with this set-up; the doors to live jam/gig'in is opened once again.

I'll not further bother you with details on what is used (unless you are interested offcourse) and just give the link...

Advocasionaries 26524
192kbs/27,6Mb/20.10m

Enjoy, for I sure did 8)

Which now comes with a glitched remix by an on bast

Advocasionaries 26524 - the remix
192kbs/6Mb/4.24m
Last edited by mystahr on Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh come on, all that suspense built up and you don't even tell us the final set up.

:x

D/l'ing now.

I'm still not saying...

Then again

A picture speaks a thousand words

:hihi:

The silver one on top, that's a flanger hoax, yeah? What's the big black box with yellow lines on it, is that your old reverb?

holy wow.

I mean...

HOLY WOW.

heavenly...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

that is the flanger hoax indeed

The black box behind the row of boss' is the tape delay. The golden box under the black and blue boss with the FM3 on top is the spring-reverb (not used in the setup though)

intel wrote:holy wow.

I mean...

HOLY WOW.

heavenly...
:D

+1 for such a runagate-y song title
DLing now, commenting when sober

i feel like i'm at an iron butterfly concert , circa 1969 ...

"It's coming back; it's coming; I'm coming!"

:o :shock:

:wink:

:D

bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

So the Kermit the Frog-green thing is an FM3?
Never seen that thing before, never heard of it.

Although I'll never tire of saying I don't "get" your epic-length noise songs (mostly just cuz I get to hear the same thing) I think you've found a new way of making my apartment sound as though it is being torn apart by the a glitch in the laws of physics. Nicely done.

I was expecting something funky.

I want a tape delay!!! Ever since I first played with one.

dw

runagate wrote:So the Kermit the Frog-green thing is an FM3?
Never seen that thing before, never heard of it.
It's a Buddha Box, a little electronic device that contains an ambient loop album by a band called FM3.

Just realized I didn't comment on the track last night, Mark. I love the sort of blunted air of electricity in this, feels like malfunctioning equipment in an old Russian submarine.

fake wrote:"It's coming back; it's coming; I'm coming!"
It's been a long time coming ;)

runagate wrote: I think you've found a new way of making my apartment sound as though it is being torn apart by the a glitch in the laws of physics. Nicely done.
:oops:

Cheers :)

Return to “Music Cafe”