[Pop] Poor little wonderful you

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another collab with Jens (not known in these parts). He did lyrics, melody, singing. I did everything else. A pop thing.

Poor little wonderful you

Comments are welcome.

can't give mix comments (laptop speakers) but I really liked the sounds used and feeling of this song. the singing was very nice as well. It felt like there was still some room to go a little further with the instrumentation to add emphasis to certain verses etc. I'll give it a better listen when I get in front of the monitors today

I like all of the stuff you two have done together, and this is no exception.

I like the minimalism of this. The only thing I might add would be some sort of glockenspiel part to fill in the high end of the mix a bit.

Nice song.

8)

Nicely done respirator.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanx!

enjoyed this. good vocals. beautiful song. love the outro, nice intro too.

Thanx, mr. Gone!

First track i download on KVR since a while....
It sounds good... very nice... great overall ambiance.
And good voice...

I like this a lot.

Xavier

Very sweet track Thomas. Your treatments are great. The only think I'd try to add would be a background layer of feedbackish-noisy guitars' wall. There seems to be already a hint of this sound in there but I'd like it a bit more wild and out-of-control (but controlled level wise at the same time). I'm sure you know what I mean. :wink:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Wonderful you 2......great song! :love:

mellolisten
"It dreamed itself along"

Ixox: I'm honored.

And zeoy and mello...: Thanx alot!

Blimey! Missed this kant.

Listened to it twice, already started singing along halfway through 2nd iteration.

No more to be said.

edit - please preface yer tracks with yer name too, eg respirator_cuntymints.mp3..... :love:

this one's even better than "everything will turn out right" especially the textures. i like it when you do pop, though i wouldn't automatically use that label. are you guys thinking of something to release?

anyway, too splendid for words.

going to listen to the nonpop track next

Lovely stuff, guys - very vulnerable and poignant lead vocal :love:

Great use of sounds without losing a real popper :)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Another charming song, full of great production ideas.

My compliments to Jens too. His singing seems even stronger in these new songs than the collab from last year(?). Lyrics and vocals both have a winning simplicity and openness.

Is there a Danish pop scene? If so, it needs you two.

Return to “Music Cafe”