FROM THE DISCOVERY MANUAL:
Page 20 Appendix B. Importing SysEx
Discovery can import sysex patch dumps from Clavia's Nord Lead 2 using
software able to record MIDI sysex data dumps.
A recommended tool for this purpose is MIDI-OX - http://www.midiox.com/
1. Using MIDI-OX menu bar: View > SysEx.
2. SysEx window appears, then: SysEx > Receive Manual Dump
3. A small window labeled 'SysEx Receive' will appear.
4. On NordLead2, select Shift+Dump One or Shift+Dump All, it will start dump
of current patch or entire 40 patches of RAM sound bank.
5. Once finished, press done.
6. On MIDIOX SysEx view the menu again, go to 'Display Window' and select
7. Select and save your file with .syx extension.
8. On Discovery editor, press right button, popup menu appears, then press
Import NL2 patch dump, and select your .syx or .ngf file (Both are MIDI
unformatted Sysex data dump).
Full bank patch dumps will be done into current selected layer.
This is a not reversed engineered Nord Lead 2, so it will sound different.
Performance and Percussion Kits dumps are not supported yet.